Nutrition: Khatmandude and JamieB

ThurmanMunster

My vitals this morning:

Weight:  155 which is a BMI of 21

Blood Pressure:  112/70, pulse of 74

And I took my BP after a cup of coffee, so that's actually a touch high.  

Last time I had my cholesterol checked it was about 140.

These numbers have been consistent for about a year now, because I didn't "follow a diet", but made a wholesale lifestyle change.  There's a big difference between the 2, and lifestyle change is definitely harder, but is more rewarding and more successful over the long-term.

Salt is a global killer? <---  Controversial study

Personally, if I don't watch my sodium intake very closely, my BP gets out of hand really quickly.  I try to keep it at 1500 Mg per day or less, which is actually pretty easy if I make the food myself or don't eat something that comes in a box...

Personally, if I don't watch my sodium intake very closely, my BP gets out of hand really quickly.  I try to keep it at 1500 Mg per day or less, which is actually pretty easy if I make the food myself or don't eat something that comes in a box...

Pink Himalayan salt, use that instead of table salt.  Never again consume table salt if you can help it.  

My vitals this morning:

Weight:  155 which is a BMI of 21

Blood Pressure:  112/70, pulse of 74

And I took my BP after a cup of coffee, so that's actually a touch high.  

Last time I had my cholesterol checked it was about 140.

These numbers have been consistent for about a year now, because I didn't "follow a diet", but made a wholesale lifestyle change.  There's a big difference between the 2, and lifestyle change is definitely harder, but is more rewarding and more successful over the long-term.

:41:

Hey guys MW is still awaiting on his diet plan...c'mon guys snap snap...

Yeah. I want just one day of health.

I have high BP and it has to be sodium . I don't watch it at all. Will now.

Archived