Bench Carson, Start Kitna

I missed seeing the "Bench Carson" thread once getting home from the bengals game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I say bench Bratkowski.

3rd and 14 time for a quick lateral pass too Chad...are you kidding me?

At least he ran the ball more (because of the lead), but his play calling is still horrible.

Look at me...I've posted b twice since the impressive victory and both times I've been bitching....The Bengals years of losing has me trained well.

Guest CrazyIrishman5
I say bench Bratkowski.

3rd and 14 time for a quick lateral pass too Chad...are you kidding me?

At least he ran the ball more (because of the lead), but his play calling is still horrible.

Look at me...I've posted b twice since the impressive victory and both times I've been bitching....The Bengals years of losing has me trained well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will go one further, bench Bratkowski and let Ken Zampese take over as offensive coordinator.

• 2 years later...
[quote name='CrazyIrishman5' post='10031' date='Nov 8 2004, 01:08 AM']I will go one further, bench Bratkowski and let Ken Zampese take over as offensive coordinator.[/quote]

Old thread (2 years+). Same sentiment as about 3 weeks ago.

My how we've come full circle!

-jd

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='396812' date='Nov 30 2006, 11:15 AM']Amazingly you have the same avatar as when you started this thread two years ago! :ninja: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

ummm no... the avatar is dynamic.

Archived