Any place or suggestions I can get a deal on tennis shoes?

Randle P McMurphy

I'm not looking for anything fancy!  Just some comfortable tennis shoes

I can wear around everyday for under $100. 

Not looking for "Air Jordans" special editions or anything.

Thought I'd ask here and see if anyone knows a good website

and maybe some kind of discount code I can use at checkout!

Thanks in advance!!  

never been a big shoe guy.  Saved up to buy a pair of Air Jordans when I was a kid, never did it again.

You can pick up a pair of Starter brand shoes at Walmart for $14. Plenty comfortable and will last you a long time.

Already done that route 1181.  Guess I have odd shaped feet or something.  (Wide)  I blow out

the sides of those shoes within a month!  :)

Vans and DC Shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. I didn't see a Van's version of this online, but it's basically what I have SO comfortable.

http://www.dcshoes.com/court-vulc-303181.html?dwvar_303181_size=10&dwvar_303181_color=blk#cgid=men_shoes_classic&start=26&hitcount=85

Funny you mentioned "Vans" Jamie.  I bought a pair of skateboarding shoes by "Vans" back in 2001.  Still got em

to this day.  The thing is though, they have absolutely no support!  Not something you want to wear while on your

feet on the concrete 11-12 hours a day.  Well built shoes though!

I get coupon codes for sports authority a few times a week, 15-20% off and free shipping over $50. May be worth a look. I usually hit the Nike outlet by my house, but for wide feet, get new balance, comfy and offer wide sizes...

That's what I was looking for Go.  Some kind of coupon code I could use at the checkout point to get a pair

of decent shoes at a relatively cheaper price.  

How do I go about finding those "codes"?  You would think I'd be more up to date on shit like that since

I work at Amazon, the friggin' largest internet commerce site on the planet but I'm clueless on the subject!  

That's what I was looking for Go.  Some kind of coupon code I could use at the checkout point to get a pair

of decent shoes at a relatively cheaper price.  

How do I go about finding those "codes"?  You would think I'd be more up to date on shit like that since

I work at Amazon, the friggin' largest internet commerce site on the planet but I'm clueless on the subject!  

retailmenot.com

also for each site, like sports authority if you sign up for the mailing list, youll get a code.

Funny you mentioned "Vans" Jamie.  I bought a pair of skateboarding shoes by "Vans" back in 2001.  Still got em

to this day.  The thing is though, they have absolutely no support!  Not something you want to wear while on your

feet on the concrete 11-12 hours a day.  Well built shoes though!

Fair enough I'm not on my feet all day so I cant make that call.

Archived