Tonight at PBS

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Aug 14 2005, 11:18 PM']i just hate people who start coming around now that we are good and want to bitch about the crowd. and for the record i've been wearing the same underwear for like 3 weeks
[right][post="130926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
ok dickfuck if i ever do see you i will kick your ass. Lets see, season tickets have been in the family since day one of bengals football. Have been to every professional football game at PBS since it opened and for the last 4 years at riverfront/cinergy. So that would mean i havent missed a game since i was 14. Guess im not really a fan though. And lets see i just come around and like to bitch, but i think under my name it says i was member number 12 or something like that on this site so it seems ive been here for awhile. So you can kiss may ass you piece of shit.

And beyond that this was a preseason game. These guys were standing by themselves with no one standing in front of them for 5-10 sections. Wasnt like there was a sea of people standing cause if there was i would have understood and not cared.

[quote name='whodey319' date='Aug 14 2005, 10:53 PM']ok dickfuck if i ever do see you i will kick your ass.  Lets see, season tickets have been in the family since day one of bengals football.  Have been to every professional football game at PBS since it opened and for the last 4 years at riverfront/cinergy.  So that would mean i havent missed a game since i was 14.  Guess im not really a fan though.  And lets see i just come around and like to bitch, but i think under my name it says i was member number 12 or something like that on this site so it seems ive been here for awhile.  So you can kiss may ass you piece of shit.

And beyond that this was a preseason game.  These guys were standing by themselves with no one standing in front of them for 5-10 sections.  Wasnt like there was a sea of people standing cause if there was i would have understood and not cared.
[right][post="130937"][/post][/right][/quote]

and by the looks of that IP address you come here more than I do...... :o

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 15 2005, 12:01 AM']and by the looks of that IP address you come here more than I do......    :o
[right][post="130940"][/post][/right][/quote]
its usually on all 8 hours while im at work even if im not looking at it. pretty much same at home too. everytime my computer comes on ie pops up to the forum page. my fiance hates it and cant change it

[quote name='whodey319' date='Aug 14 2005, 11:02 PM']its usually on all 8 hours while im at work even if im not looking at it.  pretty much same at home too.  everytime my computer comes on ie pops up to the forum page.  my fiance hates it and cant change it
[right][post="130941"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

word.... i do the same, but only at home, no net access at work.

[quote name='whodey319' date='Aug 14 2005, 10:53 PM']ok dickfuck if i ever do see you i will kick your ass.  Lets see, season tickets have been in the family since day one of bengals football.  Have been to every professional football game at PBS since it opened and for the last 4 years at riverfront/cinergy.  So that would mean i havent missed a game since i was 14.  Guess im not really a fan though.  And lets see i just come around and like to bitch, but i think under my name it says i was member number 12 or something like that on this site so it seems ive been here for awhile.  So you can kiss may ass you piece of shit.

And beyond that this was a preseason game.  These guys were standing by themselves with no one standing in front of them for 5-10 sections.  Wasnt like there was a sea of people standing cause if there was i would have understood and not cared.
[right][post="130937"][/post][/right][/quote]

lighten up and take a joke.
p.s. with your bad foot and all you probably couldn't catch me :)

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 14 2005, 11:14 PM']holy backpeddle batman...
[right][post="130948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

not so much back peddling, i'm just to old to be fighting. and there is know way in hell that i'm gonna fight because some dude didn't like something i typed on the internet.

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Aug 15 2005, 12:06 AM']not so much back peddling, i'm just to old to be fighting. and there is know way in hell that i'm gonna fight because some dude didn't like something i typed on the internet.
[right][post="130968"][/post][/right][/quote]

i was joking... :onoudidnt: oh no you didnt... :onoudidnt:

damn, this was better than the game. Most people dont even cheer when the defense is on the field during the FIRST PRESEASON game, let alone stand up during the entire time. Sucks they were rude, and could have been more considerate, but they have seats, and it is kinda their right. It is just shitty when the fans of the same team cant even have a little sympathy for another fan. If WHODEY was a Squeelers fan though, I would stay standing and hopefully have really, really bad gas.

Archived