Tonight at PBS

we went to the game tonight and had a very interesting time. i was in the south endzone and and the stupid fucks in front of me never sat down even though the 5 rows in front of them were sitting and they could see just fine. I got a chortizone shot in my left foot today because i have strained tendons in my foot and i cant stand for more than a minute without almost falling over in pain. and they wouldnt sit down even after we told them this. They started some bullshit about how me and my girlfriend arent real fans and if we were we would stand and im not kidding you they were cussing and everything and basically looking like they wanted to fight. Out of nowhere this guy (never met him and didnt even see him near us) that looked like he should be on the field playing (6' 4" about 290 and pure muscle, looked just like duane clemons) starts yelling at these 4 guys all by himself and says "If you pieces of shit dont sit down right now so this guy can see, I am gonna fuck you up so bad youll wish you never were born." All their mouths dropped and they sat down so quick we started laughing. Then the guy says "Im sorry about them, they dont have a right to be assholes like that." This guy didnt need to do anything but he did and i asked if i could buy him a beer and he said he didnt drink, so i offered him whatever he wanted and he just said dont worry about it and enjoy the game then he walked away.

We ended up leaving in the middle of the 2nd quarter cause my footing was killing me but it was fun while it lasted.

[quote name='whodey319' date='Aug 12 2005, 10:05 PM']we went to the game tonight and had a very interesting time. i was in the south endzone and and the stupid fucks in front of me never sat down even though the 5 rows in front of them were sitting and they could see just fine.  I got a chortizone shot in my left foot today because i have strained tendons in my foot and i cant stand for more than a minute without almost falling over in pain. and they wouldnt sit down even after we told them this.  They started some bullshit about how me and my girlfriend arent real fans and if we were we would stand and im not kidding you they were cussing and everything and basically looking like they wanted to fight.  Out of nowhere this guy (never met him and didnt even see him near us)  that looked like he should be on the field playing (6' 4" about 290 and pure muscle, looked just like duane clemons) starts yelling at these 4 guys all by himself and says "If you pieces of shit dont sit down right now so this guy can see, I am gonna fuck you up so bad youll wish you never were born."  All their mouths dropped and they sat down so quick we started laughing.  Then the guy says "Im sorry about them, they dont have a right to be assholes like that."  This guy didnt need to do anything but he did and i asked if i could buy him a beer and he said he didnt drink, so i offered him whatever he wanted and he just said dont worry about it and enjoy the game then he walked away.

We ended up leaving in the middle of the 2nd quarter cause my footing was killing me but it was fun while it lasted.
[right][post="130044"][/post][/right][/quote]

it only bothers me when people stand allllll the way through like comemrcial breaks and all.... when you just wanna be scopin out the field and junk, enjoying not watching commercials, during the game im likely to be standing myself......unless its a slow creeping along game.. which this one seems like it was..

however leaving so early makes you suck... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] :rant: :afropic: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='Storm' date='Aug 12 2005, 11:10 PM']Last I checked the game is still on, and you're not there  :blink:

Helluva fan ;)
[right][post="130062"][/post][/right][/quote]
yeah thanks guys, i limped back up to 5th street leaning on my girlfriend the whole way. Im 6'1" 230 lbs and shes 5'1" 100lbs. We decided to leave when we figured it was best to get out before i had to walk thru big groups of people. Wish i could have stayed

[quote name='whodey319' date='Aug 12 2005, 10:18 PM']yeah thanks guys,  i limped back up to 5th street leaning on my girlfriend the whole way.  Im 6'1" 230 lbs and shes 5'1" 100lbs.  We decided to leave when we figured it was best to get out before i had to walk thru big groups of people.  Wish i could have stayed
[right][post="130085"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

did you have $3?? one of those yellow cars with an indian driver would have got you there eaily...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 13 2005, 03:27 AM']did you have $3??  one of those yellow cars with an indian driver would have got you there eaily...
[right][post="130096"][/post][/right][/quote]

They're not Indian, they're Pakistani :unsure:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 13 2005, 03:38 AM']im sure there are some indian cab drivers.... :bowdown:
[right][post="130105"][/post][/right][/quote]

Plenty in Calcutta [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='Aug 12 2005, 11:09 PM']Don't go to the game if you just want to sit down the whole time. Nothing wrong with cheering on the team.  :1287:
[right][post="130118"][/post][/right][/quote]

well he had a foot issue, which IS his problem, but some peoplemare a bit uot of hand with the standing thing... like this dolphins fan last year.. stood through everythong, comemrcail breaks, halftimE!, everything... people threw shit at him, he eventually sat down... he later cried and killed himself..(hopefully)

Guest BengalBacker
I don't know man, if I'm at a football game I'll never tell someone to sit down. It's a football game. I can understand you not liking it, but I think you have to expect it. I stand a lot during the games, but I sit down during breaks and stuff. It's not their fault you came to a game with a bad foot. Maybe you could have offered to buy them a beer to switch seats or something. It's not church.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 12 2005, 10:38 PM']im sure there are some indian cab drivers.... :bowdown:
[right][post="130105"][/post][/right][/quote]

No, all of the Indians in America have taken over tech jobs.

Pakistani sounds about right.

1) if you want to sit on your ass and be quite for 3 hours, go see a movie

2) those guys have been coming since PBS opened. How long have been a
season ticket holder.

3) if i was the guy that went down and yelled a 5 guys so you could watch the game. i would kick your ass next time i see you for leaving in the second quarter

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Aug 14 2005, 09:23 PM']1) if you want to sit on your ass and be quite for 3 hours, go see a movie

2) those guys have been coming since PBS opened. How long have been a 
    season ticket holder.

3) if i was the guy that went down and yelled a 5 guys so you could watch the game. i would kick your ass next time i see you for leaving in the second quarter
[right][post="130886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yikes.. someone put on the medium tighties instead of larges today eh?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Aug 14 2005, 05:13 PM']No, all of the Indians in America have taken over tech jobs.

Pakistani sounds about right.
[right][post="130769"][/post][/right][/quote]
All hell they all are some sorta Stan somehow...Pakistan,Afganastan,Imfuckinstan. :blink:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 14 2005, 09:25 PM']yikes.. someone put on the medium tighties instead of larges today eh?
[right][post="130887"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i just hate people who start coming around now that we are good and want to bitch about the crowd. and for the record i've been wearing the same underwear for like 3 weeks

Am I missing something here or are all of you bitching at a guy for not being a "real" fan that has a medical condition and cant stand up for extended periods of time without being in pain, but still wants to enjoy the game?? Did I read his post wrong??

Damn were you born a bunch of assholes or did you have to go to training?

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Aug 14 2005, 10:31 PM']Am I missing something here or are all of you bitching at a guy for not being a "real" fan that has a medical condition and cant stand up for extended periods of time without being in pain, but still wants to enjoy the game?? Did I read his post wrong??

Damn were you born a bunch of assholes or did you have to go to training?
[right][post="130931"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well, I didn't say he wasn't a real fan or call him names. I just don't think he should expect people to sit because he wants them to.

If you go to a game with a migraine headache, should you tell the people around you to be quiet and not to cheer so you can enjoy the game?

It's a football game.

Archived