FF Fowler article. I don't know where to start.

Here's the latest Fuckface Fowler stealer slobberfest. I couldn't get through a single line at a time without wanting to punch him in his fuckface. But I don't know where to start. The stealers don't lose their cool? They know when to not cross the line? He can't possibly believe the shit he's shoveling.

Stealers' mentality inside the hashes: physical, not 'stupid' http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-Stealers/post/_/id/17446/Stealers-mentality-inside-the-hashes-physical-not-stupid
 -via ESPN http://es.pn/app

Here's the latest Fuckface Fowler stealer slobberfest. I couldn't get through a single line at a time without wanting to punch him in his fuckface. But I don't know where to start. The stealers don't lose their cool? They know when to not cross the line? He can't possibly believe the shit he's shoveling.

Stealers' mentality inside the hashes: physical, not 'stupid' http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-Stealers/post/_/id/17446/Stealers-mentality-inside-the-hashes-physical-not-stupid
 -via ESPN http://es.pn/app

I'm going to post "some" of the article here so we don't have to award this fuckface with clicks..

PITTSBURGH -- There will be chances. Darian Stewart will make sure of it. The Pittsburgh Steelers can blur the lines of physical and dirty if they choose. The Denver Broncos, who led the league in personal fouls earlier in the season, will want to goad the Steelers into bad decisions, as the Cincinnati Bengals tried.

Sunday's AFC divisional playoff game in Denver won't be as personal as Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones made things last weekend. But the Broncos are fired up by Cody Wallace's late helmet hit when Pittsburgh and Denver met Dec. 20. The Broncos want to bring balance to that equation.

But the Steelers believe they can straddle the line of physical play without crossing over to something darker. This is a franchise that plays close games nearly every week -- the Steelers don't blow teams out very often, and they rarely get blown out. Ten of their 17 games this season have been decided by nine points or less.

It's called situational composure, and even if the Bengals didn't like some of the Steelers' hits, Pittsburgh knows not to implode late in games, guard Ramon Foster said.

"There’s a difference between being physical and being stupid," Foster said. "Emotions get high, there is a fine line, you can’t play that game and expect to win. Here, we play hard. Other teams want to play hard but don’t understand how to. It’s playing stupid. We have to be a smart team -- not just smart, but football smart, understanding the situation of games."

Yes, that's a subtle, lasting shot at the Bengals, who took out Antonio Brown and allegedly spit on two different Steelers. Pittsburgh had its share of after-the-whistle antics, but it kept its cool late. Joey Porter's smile said it all.

The Steelers are more than willing to engage in gamesmanship. It's a sport in itself.

"There are some head games that go on," Wallace said. "That’s part of the game. That’s what makes it fun."

Players from both the Bengals and Broncos have now questioned the integrity of Steelers coaches or players. Pittsburgh head coach Mike Tomlin won't publicly defend his staff or address any of his issues with how things went down in Cincinnati.

But he did hint that he tries to control things a little better. Here's guessing the Steelers will look for advantages on the field Sunday while the coaches stay off it.

“I try to control decorum with everything we do. We approach with the manner in which we teach, not only players but coaches, what we try to get done,"

Notice the framing of this once again is that it's the "out of control Broncos" that everyone needs to worry about. The poor victimized Steelers need to be protected from these animals.

I'm going to post "some" of the article here so we don't have to award this fuckface with clicks..

Notice the framing of this once again is that it's the "out of control Broncos" that everyone needs to worry about. The poor victimized Stealers need to be protected from these animals.

Good idea about saving clicks. 

Only thing worse than Stealers fans are Stealers writers.

They're never objective. Especially Fuckface.  Talking out both sides of his fuckface to try to spin the stealers in a good light. And now he's bringing up the spitting. But he'll never mention the plentiful stealer dirty shit.

Archived