Proud boys and alt right

MichaelWeston

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, T-Dub said:

This is an honest question - following bits an pieces of news, and the fact that I fell asleep in good ol' Ball High history class (a LOT). I have never really understood the intense hatred of Jews.

"he slammed U.S. President Donald Trump for doing nothing to stop an “infestation” of the United States by Jews."

Hey dumbass - haven't you noticed that he, like other past presidents, have forged a very strong bond with Israel? Did you miss the whole big story earlier about moving the embassy to Jerusalem? He must be one of those guys George Carlin was talking about - muttering incoherent slogans about freedom and talking to God on a 2 way radio.

On the hatred of Jews - The Nation of Islam believes the Jews conspire to keep black folks in poverty - is that correct?

20 minutes ago, Cat said:

This is an honest question - following bits an pieces of news, and the fact that I fell asleep in good ol' Ball High history class (a LOT). I have never really understood the intense hatred of Jews.

"he slammed U.S. President Donald Trump for doing nothing to stop an “infestation” of the United States by Jews."

Hey dumbass - haven't you noticed that he, like other past presidents, have forged a very strong bond with Israel? Did you miss the whole big story earlier about moving the embassy to Jerusalem? He must be one of those guys George Carlin was talking about - muttering incoherent slogans about freedom and talking to God on a 2 way radio.

Hey dicknose -  are you too dense to understand he's a sociopath who will do whatever benefits him at the moment?  A bunch of neo-nazis ran over a young woman and his response was that "both sides" prevaricating and a whole lot of nothing done to curtail it.  Trump himself may not be antisemitic, hell I doubt he has that strong of feelings about anything other than himself. 

He has undeniably stoked racism & bigotry and ridden that wave into the White House.  This latest neo-Nazi mass shooter criticized him for not going far enough and you're trying to spin that into.. what exactly? an excuse?

On the hatred of Jews - The Nation of Islam believes the Jews conspire to keep black folks in poverty - is that correct?

I know they did, not sure about their current stance.  I think they had some kind of big split some years back trying to move away from the more extremist/separatist views? SPLC tracks some of the spin-offs as hate groups so I assume it's still a thing but that's about all I've heard about that recently.  When a Nation of Islam member shoots up a church full of white folks I guess this will be relevant but until then I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that?  

Divert, deny, distract.  :DudeComeOn-min:

24 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Hey dicknose -  are you too dense to understand he's a sociopath who will do whatever benefits him at the moment?  A bunch of neo-nazis ran over a young woman and his response was that "both sides" prevaricating and a whole lot of nothing done to curtail it.  Trump himself may not be antisemitic, hell I doubt he has that strong of feelings about anything other than himself. 

He has undeniably stoked racism & bigotry and ridden that wave into the White House.  This latest neo-Nazi mass shooter criticized him for not going far enough and you're trying to spin that into.. what exactly? an excuse?

I know they did, not sure about their current stance.  I think they had some kind of big split some years back trying to move away from the more extremist/separatist views? SPLC tracks some of the spin-offs as hate groups so I assume it's still a thing but that's about all I've heard about that recently.  When a Nation of Islam member shoots up a church full of white folks I guess this will be relevant but until then I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that?  

Divert, deny, distract.  :DudeComeOn-min:

You do realize I was not calling YOU a dumbass, right? I was referring to the shooter and his comment about stopping the 'infestation' of Jews.

My questions about the Nation of Islam was related to a video I watched the other day Louis Farrakhan on a talk show- there is no point I was trying to make, it was an honest question.

Dick. 😆

6 minutes ago, Cat said:

You do realize I was not calling YOU a dumbass, right?

I did not, guess I'm conditioned to a certain level of discourse around here...   My apologies!

Farrakhan's a fuckin nut, but dude is 85 years old and IMO very much a product of that 50's/60's civil rights era.  He's certainly still responsible for whatever crap comes out of his mouth but I'm not sure how relevant he is other than providing shitty sound bites for the media.  He's also not the President, my point being.

Only other thing I can offer about NoI is anecdotal but the Arabic & Persian muslims I've known didn't consider the 5% flavor of the religion "real" Islam.  Not sure if that's due to politics or dogma, but I'm confident it wasn't race as there was a North African dude in the same group of friends that was definitely on the opposite end of the spectrum from the older praying-5-times-a-day guys & still "accepted" for want of a better word.

22 minutes ago, Cat said:

You do realize I was not calling YOU a dumbass, right? I was referring to the shooter and his comment about stopping the 'infestation' of Jews.

My questions about the Nation of Islam was related to a video I watched the other day Louis Farrakhan on a talk show- there is no point I was trying to make, it was an honest question.

Dick. 😆

I understood that. Fartknocker. 

Archived