WEEK 2: vs RAVENS (GameDey thread)

13-10 at the half ...

- Bengals playing against the refs 

- Ravens have more carries than Bengals have offensive plays (17) 

- team lucky to only be down 3 

- this game is winnable, need to score on first drive to start the half 

- I want to see some Wizard Lou adjustments 

The defense is starting to figure their stuff out, but playing against the refs at this level of tilt is extremely difficult.  It's a typical close game against the Ravens so the tilting can easily sway it their direction.

I have to wonder what the league is going to say about that last phantom flag, the ref wasn't even looking at them when he threw it.  In the end it wasn't decisive but again I think that's the refs just attempting to make up calls when they throw such obvious and baffling phantom flags that it's embarrassing to them as a unit.

• Like 1

35 passing yards, 63 total yards of offense, 4 first downs, and one of those was by penalty. They showed some signs of life on that last drive, but the lack of offense will be their undoing again today. I just don't see them fixing it with 15 minutes in the locker room. I hope I'm wrong.

And it would appear that, if they do manage to make it close, there are some men out on the field in striped shirts that will ensure that Baltimore gets the help they need to pull it out.

• Upvote 1

Burrow finally over 100 yards passing ... for the season. Offense has 6 points on the season. D getting pushed around and getting little pressure. Burrow has time to throw yet has 35 yards passing. I don't think it's play calling. It's poor execution. zac isn't calling a checkdown on 3rd down. Joe F'n Burrow needs to do joe F'n Burrow things. Chase will do chase things. Tee will make plays. Mixon is running hard. QB needs to step up.