Super Bowl LVIII – who to root for?

Super Bowl LVIII  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see win Super Bowl LVIII ?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

^ btw - as y'all know, I'm a huge St Louis BattleHawks fan, and I loved attending XFL games during the 2020 and 2023 seasons.  As soon as things quiet down around here and the Vegas thing slides into the rear view mirror, expect me to start ramping up for the coming UFL season.

To quote myself from the Fall of 2022:

".... If you ever get a chance to attend an XFL game I highly recommend it.  The players are working their tails off to get noticed by the NFL, the fans are passionate and fun, but the games are laid back because - frankly - it's minor league football.  Take in a game if you can.

And if you wanna see it done right, go to St Louis.  Tickets and concessions and parking are all inexpensive, the games are extremely well-attended by loyal, passionate, and silly fans, and the atmosphere inside the Dome is amazing. Call me, we'll go together.  🙂

Kaw Is The Law! ⚔️🏈"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

^ btw - as y'all know, I'm a huge St Louis BattleHawks fan, and I loved attending XFL games during the 2020 and 2023 seasons.  As soon as things quiet down around here and the Vegas thing slides into the rear view mirror, expect me to start ramping up for the coming UFL season.

To quote myself from the Fall of 2022:

".... If you ever get a chance to attend an XFL game I highly recommend it.  The players are working their tails off to get noticed by the NFL, the fans are passionate and fun, but the games are laid back because - frankly - it's minor league football.  Take in a game if you can.

And if you wanna see it done right, go to St Louis.  Tickets and concessions and parking are all inexpensive, the games are extremely well-attended by loyal, passionate, and silly fans, and the atmosphere inside the Dome is amazing. Call me, we'll go together.  🙂

Kaw Is The Law! ⚔️🏈"

Bengals should do something that.

Minor league sports are good times without high costs.

Personal stance on the Stupid Bowl...

I am not watching.

Way too much hype and bottom line when I think

about it, I don't care for either team.

Fuck em' both.

And may God Bless each and every friend on here who

chooses to watch it.  I sincerely hope you enjoy it and

all the festivities that go with it.  Seriously.

I go to and watch Bengals games for the game itself, not the

game day experience.  This is a game day experience about

two teams I don't even like.  Fuck 'em.

If they ain't the Bengals, they're just shit.

• Upvote 6