Anyone know scalper's prices?

HoosierBengal

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' date='Sep 19 2005, 09:59 PM']I know steeler fans paid $175 off the street last year, so I would say they would at least be that high for the Pack.
[right][post="153081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i got my wife and one of her friend 2 for face value for the steelers game last year. it's all in how you negotiate with those guys, basically if you come to the game in visting gear they know that you have to get in that game because this is your one and only shot to see that team all year. i always ask the scalper at 9:00 when we get to the tailgating for some tickets for my wife and if a cant get them for close to face she is just going to go home and watch the game on tv. about 12:30 they come over to me with 2 tickets in the upper deck and say $110 i tell them $90 and usually buy them for $100. anyway the key is to walk away, and make them want your business.

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Sep 19 2005, 11:50 PM']i got my wife and one of her friend 2 for face value for the steelers game last year. it's all in how you negotiate with those guys, basically if you come to the game in visting gear they know that you have to get in that game because this is your one and only shot to see that team all year. i always ask the scalper at 9:00 when we get to the tailgating for some tickets for my wife and if a cant get them for close to face she is just going to go home and watch the game on tv. about 12:30 they come over to me with 2 tickets in the upper deck and say $110 i tell them $90 and usually buy them for $100. anyway the key is to walk away, and make them want your business.
[right][post="153205"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yea, like when your buying a hooker..

i mean... nevermind.

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Sep 20 2005, 05:03 PM']just make sure they dont go to the enemy ray
[right][post="153674"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I took Steeler fans off the list when lil' ben said the world was better off without Bengal fans.

I had a sell to a co-workers friend for nice profit but sent him ben's quote and told him no way I would sell to a Steelers fan.

[quote name='HoosierBengal' date='Sep 20 2005, 12:47 AM']Thanks guys! Now I just have to find him some cheap airplane tix. Anybody have a favorite site?
[right][post="153250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Sidestep.com

or priceline, but you cant be too choosy

[quote name='HoosierBengal' date='Sep 19 2005, 07:48 PM']Hey guys,

My dad is a big Packers fan and wants to come see the Cincy/Packers game. Anybody have any idea how much I could get tix for from a scalper?
[right][post="152981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

HoosierBengal.... I sent you a private message.....

Archived