**** WEEK 2 HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS ****

they are harder to find if there wasnt a specific thing that happened.. a sack is highlighted, a palyers run has their name.. a hit on an incoletion is touger to find..

im basically going through the nfl.com play by play and going to times on the clock and editing the clips together...

ill see what i can do though.. there were a few good hits in the game...

actually i dont have the williams hit.. the game cutoff the hd feed with 3 minutes left.. his was on that last drive i think..

maybe i can grab it from the non hd feed when i grab the last 3 minutes from my DVR.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='21 September 2009 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1253506056' post='805751']
http://www.gobengalstv.com/video/52/Antwan-Odom-5-Sacks-vs-Packers-Week-2--2009

[center][gbtv]a42caddbd0694a4e9bdc[/gbtv]

ODOMS 5 SACKS!
[/center]
[/quote]

not to take anything away from Odom and his hustle, but he should be buying the secondary dinner for those first 3 sacks. He doesn't get them without great coverage on the WR's.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='21 September 2009 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1253551238' post='805897']
gonna do a Rey one then i think im done...

could do a chad one but all thats in the carson one already...
[/quote]

just downloaded the whole game......where exactly does rey get his sack and when does roy williams almost kill donald lee.

[quote name='bigfeet4real' date='21 September 2009 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1253558157' post='805946']
just downloaded the whole game......where exactly does rey get his sack and when does roy williams almost kill donald lee.
[/quote]

in my copy of the game roys hit is cutoff in the last 3 minutes.. ill get that video up today of the last 3 minutes..

not sure on reys hit...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='21 September 2009 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1253551238' post='805897']
gonna do a Rey one then i think im done...

could do a chad one but all thats in the carson one already...
[/quote]

Go, what about the hammering hit of Roy Williams. You got to include that in this thread!

Archived