Chad Johnson on nfl.com video

link: [url="http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2005/0409-1.ram"]http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2005/0409-1.ram[/url]

or go to www.nfl.com and click on 'Chad Johnson dsicusses rules changes, celebrations' in the video section, on right of screen.

He talks about the new celebration rules, the schedule, and some interesting stuff about Carsons rehab....

...he says that Carson took part in workouts and was throwing for 30 minutes(or so). Chad said Palmer looks real good and is AHEAD OF SCHEDULE right now.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='246521' date='Apr 9 2006, 04:33 PM']thats been out for a little while. but it is new if you don't have the nf network channel.[/quote]
Unfortunately living in England, I don't get anything to do with the NFL.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Rick' post='246594' date='Apr 9 2006, 06:37 PM']I have Time-Warner Cable. I would like them to get the NFL Network.[/quote]

i have adelphia, owned by TWC now i believe, so i hope they get it too.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='246744' date='Apr 9 2006, 11:29 PM']TW is in talks with NFL network on picking it up in time for the 06 season...[/quote]

It is about time! I am trying to buy a house or condo near the start of the season and may just get directTV plus Sunday ticket.

Good to hear Carson is throwing. I imagine it was more of a "toss" because I doubt he can plant hard on that front knee.

Guest WhoDeyForever

finally got to see the interview..man Chad is the man i dont know how many times i gotta say that...I am so so glad that he is on this team :badger: :badger: he was really dissappointed that the Bengals-Falcons game wasnt on Monday night because he cant wait to go up aganist DHall (who also went to my high school as a matter of fact) that one is gonna be a good game...also Rich Eisen is the man :badger:

Guest The Carson Show

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='246770' date='Apr 10 2006, 12:28 AM']finally got to see the interview..man Chad is the man i dont know how many times i gotta say that...I am so so glad that he is on this team :badger: :badger: he was really dissappointed that the Bengals-Falcons game wasnt on Monday night because he cant wait to go up aganist DHall (who also went to my high school as a matter of fact) that one is gonna be a good game...also Rich Eisen is the man :badger:[/quote]
whats up CJ4MVP85

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='The Carson Show' post='246775' date='Apr 10 2006, 12:49 AM']whats up CJ4MVP85[/quote]
whats up fag....mods already know about it i told them...gave me another chance you dickwad :boring:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='246779' date='Apr 10 2006, 01:10 AM']whats up fag....mods already know about it i told them...gave me another chance you dickwad :boring:[/quote]HA!

like thats some new revalation everyones going to figure out, everybody knows who you are/were... so dont get your panties in a twist when someone finally decides to call you out on it bengalsbukspistons, cj4mvp, et al

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='246780' date='Apr 10 2006, 01:17 AM']HA!
like thats some new revalation everyones going to figure out, everybody knows who you are/were... so dont get your panties in a twist when someone finally decides to call you out on it bengalsbukspistons, cj4mvp, et al[/quote]
i just didnt get what the point of it was for Carsonshow to bring it up at a random time

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='246781' date='Apr 10 2006, 01:26 AM']i just didnt get what the point of it was for Carsonshow to bring it up at a random time[/quote]
just to show you are as annoying as you always were CJ4MVP85

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='The Carson Show' post='246783' date='Apr 10 2006, 01:37 AM']just to show you are as annoying as you always were CJ4MVP85[/quote]
ur dick just might be small thats all

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='246780' date='Apr 10 2006, 01:17 AM']HA!
like thats some new revalation everyones going to figure out, everybody knows who you are/were... so dont get your panties in a twist when someone finally decides to call you out on it bengalsbukspistons, cj4mvp, et al[/quote]

Not a new revalation at all, we've known about it since the day he signed back up, but an appology goes a long way so...

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='246819' date='Apr 10 2006, 08:02 AM']Not a new revalation at all, we've known about it since the day he signed back up, but an appology goes a long way so...[/quote]
:bowdown: :lol:

:ninja:

Archived