Astros @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever

[b]Astros (15-6) @ Reds (15-7)

R. Oswalt (4-0, 2.48 ERA) vs B. Claussen (1-2, 6.75 ERA)[/b]

If we win this we take first place in the division...GO REDS

:badger:

Guest WhoDeyForever

DP :badger: .....anybody know where i can listen to the game online?? I tried www.thegamelive.com but none of the links are working for me anybody know any other sites?

looking solid so far, even though it was only walks.

We can pull this out though.

Phillips is the fucking man...we better never trade him.

1-0 nothing Larues first RBI of the year HELLL YAH!

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='257025' date='Apr 28 2006, 07:16 PM']DP :badger: .....anybody know where i can listen to the game online?? I tried www.thegamelive.com but none of the links are working for me anybody know any other sites?[/quote]

to my knowledge, no MLB games can be broadcast over the internet for free anymore.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='257063' date='Apr 28 2006, 08:24 PM']to my knowledge, no MLB games can be broadcast over the internet for free anymore.[/quote]
Sure, you can, you just have to understand that they only blackout the stations in that team's metro area. Find a station outside of the Cincinnati area that is broadcasting the game right now. Remember this for Bengals games as well.

I'm currently listening to it on WBVI stream. Go to TheGameLive, and click on the link for WBVI. Windows Media Player will open up and begin playing the stream.

Hope this helps. :wave:

Guest oldschooler
I always listen online. Sometimes when a game has
already started I have problems, not often though.
But then I just listen to the other teams station.

Right now I`m listening through WKYH [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/32.gif[/img]

Brandon Phillips does it again!!!!! Bases loaded with 2 out, and he plops a grounder into center field that scores Dunn and Aurilia!!!

2 RBI single for Philips!!! :bowdown: :headbang:

Reds lead 5-2!! If this keeps up, Oswalt will be handed his first loss against this club in his career, and Claussen's record would even up at 2-2.

Coffey has returned to the mound to work the 8th inning. He did a good job of pitching out of trouble when the bases were juiced last inning. Mowed down his first batter already with three pitches!!

Can you believe that this guy has an ERA of only 0.66 and is a reliever? :o

WTF!!!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] :rant:

WHy IN THE FUCK IS A FAN GONNA GO AFTER A BALL THAT WAS TRACKING FOUL!!?!?!?!??? STUPID FAN!!!

Guest WhoDeyForever
<_< ......damn berkman shit scared me....Oh well we won :badger: :badger: FIRST PLACE AT 16-7!!!!!!!!!! :EMOTICON BIG SMILE: :EMOTICON BIG SMILE: :2rave: :2rave: :icon15: :EMOTICON HOLY:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='257166' date='Apr 28 2006, 10:17 PM']<_< ......damn berkman shit scared me....Oh well we won :badger: :badger: FIRST PLACE AT 16-7!!!!!!!!!! :EMOTICON BIG SMILE: :EMOTICON BIG SMILE: :2rave: :2rave: :icon15: :EMOTICON HOLY:[/quote]

I CANT BELIEVE HOW THEIR PLAYING, WE'RE FUCKING WININNG FELLAS. 1ST PLACE IS THE SHIT.

[b] THIS ONE GOES TO THE REDS!!! :D

CLAUSSEN (2-2, 6.04) is charged with the win, going 5 1/3 innings and surrendering 2 runs on 6 hits, getting 2 K's, and essentiall outduelling the the Astros' ace Roy Oswalt (4-1, 2.76). This makes 5 in a row for the streaking Reds, who have claimed the divison lead by a half-game with this win. Brandon Philips comes through in the clutch once again, as his well placed single in the 7th inning pushed the Reds advantage to 5-2 after seven innings.

Coffey pitched the 7th and 8th innings, and didn't allow a run in another solid appearance for the reliever. Weathers came in for the ninth, and sewed up the game, but he did have a little trouble, as a fly ball to left field that would have gone foul became a 2-run homer after a fan in the stands reached up and caught it before it could reach the wall. It didn't matter however, as Weathers retired the last two batters he faced to notch his 7th save in 8 opportunities.

Tomorrow, Aaron Harang (3-1, 4.55) gets the ball for the Reds as he faces off against veteran southpaw Andy Pettitte (1-3, 4.35). The Reds will be looking to claim yet another series with a potential 6th win in a row.

Gametime is at 1:15 PM. GO REDS!!!! [/b]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Revolution #9' post='257263' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:26 AM']Good game, the Reds played solidly. No doubt that the team is for real this year. You were due for a win against Roy-O. Here's hoping the next couple of games are close and fun as well, but with a different outcome. Go 'Stros![/quote]
:466:

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='JC' post='257026' date='Apr 28 2006, 07:24 PM']looking solid so far, even though it was only walks.
We can pull this out though.
Phillips is the fucking man...we better never trade him.

1-0 nothing Larues first RBI of the year HELLL YAH![/quote]

maybe we can trade that fag now.

[quote name='Revolution #9' post='257279' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:01 AM']LOL, enjoy it while you can. It's still early. But you've got to be encouraged by the Reds' play.[/quote]

beating oswalt is like winning the world series lol.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='257311' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:38 AM']maybe we can trade that fag now.
beating oswalt is like winning the world series lol.[/quote]

LOL, as an Astros fan I wouldn't know. We got there but got outplayed. But it the best Astros season ever with some immortal games, many of which I got to attend. Course the Reds are one of the baseball dynasties so you'd know what it's like to win it all. Good luck on the rest of the series. The NL Central is the Comedy Central no more.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Revolution #9' post='257313' date='Apr 29 2006, 02:42 AM']LOL, as an Astros fan I wouldn't know. We got there but got outplayed. But it the best Astros season ever with some immortal games, many of which I got to attend. Course the Reds are one of the baseball dynasties so you'd know what it's like to win it all. Good luck on the rest of the series. The NL Central is the Comedy Central no more.[/quote]

ive experienced only the 1990 world series, but i was saying that sort of as sarcasm, but now we have won as many world series in my lifetime as times we have beat oswalt. there have been 20 WS since i was born and we are 1-15 vs oswalt, so the %'s are almost the same lol. How sad is that?

[quote name='Kochman' post='257328' date='Apr 29 2006, 03:10 AM']Hopefully we keep playing good ball. Come deadline we need to look for a legit closer. I have no faith in Weathers as a closer.[/quote]

interesting thought is we should really HOPE gagne comes back healthy and good in a couple of weeks because then we could probably get Baez off of LA.

Archived