--- Official NON BENGALS RELATED DRAFT DAY TALK thread ---

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='260151' date='Apr 30 2006, 01:47 PM']man i've been saying brandon jacobs and i've meant omar jacobs !! im a fucking idiot. :crazy:[/quote]

[center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/LaBostella/album%204/pwned.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='260152' date='Apr 30 2006, 01:48 PM']they arent screwed, Martin would really be a solid QB for them.
jacobs fucking sucks.[/quote]
yah that might explain why he had about a 4-1 touchdown ratio?

I could care less if he played in a system...he won games.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='260170' date='Apr 30 2006, 01:53 PM']were up bitches....lets go, lets do this. is there any decent TE's left out there ? anyone knows ?[/quote]

Tim Day is still on the board, I believe, but he has injury issues and is really the only guy left.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='260202' date='Apr 30 2006, 02:36 PM']man fucknig pittsburgh picked up omar jacobs, i really wanted him. i wouldn't care if he went anywhere else but not fucking pittsburgh!!![/quote]

im glad he went there, he sucks.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='JC' post='260162' date='Apr 30 2006, 01:51 PM']yah that might explain why he had about a 4-1 touchdown ratio?

I could care less if he played in a system...he won games.[/quote]

what was klinglers ratio? or timmy changs? or kliff kingsburry? :0stfu:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='260209' date='Apr 30 2006, 02:39 PM']what was klinglers ratio? or timmy changs? or kliff kingsburry? :0stfu:[/quote]
Oh so you have seen this guy play before? Or your going to compare him to quarterbacks you probably have never seen play... :0stfu:

He would easily be our second string qb.

So does it mean that vince young sucks because he played out of a system? Oh wait, he wins games, and won the national championship.

Guest WhoDeyForever
Turds draft Lawrence Vickers out of Colorado...hes a fb...He looked pretty good in college I dont know why hes being drafed in the 6th though

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='JC' post='260223' date='Apr 30 2006, 02:50 PM']Oh so you have seen this guy play before? Or your going to compare him to quarterbacks you probably have never seen play... :0stfu:

He would easily be our second string qb.

So does it mean that vince young sucks because he played out of a system? Oh wait, he wins games, and won the national championship.[/quote]

actually i watched all 3 a lot. i also watched vince young quite a bit and he isnt gonna be a very good NFL QB. Leinart would have been a much smarter pick.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='260238' date='Apr 30 2006, 03:00 PM'][b]we need to take a punter in Round 6 [/b][/quote]

wtf is in ur sig?

and we dont need a punter.

WOW!

freakin Arizona got Lewis and Watson. They are getting massive and have had a hell of a draft this year.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='260255' date='Apr 30 2006, 03:20 PM']The Ravens got Demetrius Williams....?
FUCK!!!!![/quote]
It's ok.

They still dont have a quarterback to throw it to him.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='JC' post='260258' date='Apr 30 2006, 03:21 PM']It's ok.

They still dont have a quarterback to throw it to him.[/quote]

But if they do, watch the fuck out. Mark Clayton and Demetrius Williams could be.........scary.

Archived