--- Official NON BENGALS RELATED DRAFT DAY TALK thread ---

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='259942' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:11 PM']well gabe watson is gone to arizona, i give those guys a solid A+ on the draft for sure.[/quote]

They have had the best drafts the past 3 years including this one.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='259948' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:13 PM']One more pick. Hopefully Tampa forgets to pick.[/quote]
no because we will have to wait longer -_-

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='259942' date='Apr 30 2006, 04:11 PM']well gabe watson is gone to arizona, i give those guys a solid A+ on the draft for sure.[/quote]
I think arizona has outdone anyone by far, but it seems that they always have a good draft but never get the talent rolling, maybe this year will be the year they breakout, if not they need to address the coaching with all the talent they are picking up here.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='259925' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:05 PM']Thanks could you take the Adams thing out too, we have him, I don't need it anymore.[/quote]

Done.

Guest Master Shake

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='259957' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:17 PM']Tampa Bay selects Kyle Smith WR YOUNGSTOWN STATE :lol: :badger:
We're on the clock :badger: Time to switch over the Bengals Draft Thread :D[/quote]

wtf it says Zemaitis on ESPN.com??

Guest happyrid
Okay, we are on the clock, I like:

1. Stanley McClover
2. Charlie Peprah
3. Mark Anderson
4. Alan Zemaitis

Of course Marvin will probably pick some dude I've never heard of.

Guest Francisco d'Anconia
[quote name='JungleCat' post='259964' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:18 PM']How about Greg Blue? I'm hoping for at least one person I've heard of.[/quote]

that woud be sweet

The Cards are reminding me of us 2-3 years ago. They finally have a decent coach, all three parts of the team are underrated (OK, the offense is known for its aerial antics), and they are loaded in talent, both starters and reserves.

It's only a matter of time until they come around like we did when Carson assulted the NFL with a vengence. Only thing different is that they have the defense to keep people down, and the offense to bury them.

I say Warner lead this team to the divisonal round of the playoffs this year, and then Leinart takes over for Warner. :wave:

Archived