Reds sweep Cards

Guest schotzee

Looks a little like Dunn has found his bat again, and we can still manufacture runs. Great job by the entire team to win the game for us!!1 :D :D :D

I wonder if this is offering more proof as to whether we are a team for real or not. We have swept the Cards even though it was a two game series!! Williams didn't suck too bad today, but because he didn't do enough to get the win, the win goes to Todd Coffey (2-0), since he didn't give up any runs in the last two innings he pitched, and allowed us to get the winning run home.

:bowdown: 19-8!!!!!! It's so beautiful!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

Guest Johnsons4Life
Game winning single bottom of the ninth. The reds are doing unbelievable. I hope the pitching can hold up.

Guest bengalrick
i'm afraid to get too excited, b/c i've been burnt for about 3 or 4 straight years... but something does feel different this year.... either way, these guys are playing lights out right now.... griff should be back for colorado, i think...

the great thing, is we have enough guys to trade and get some decent pitching later in the season, if we can continue to contend... and the new ownership seems like the type that will go after the wins... very smart move, b/c the more we win, the more that stadium gets filled... that is something that seems to get lost w/ previous ownship...

[quote name='CTA513' post='262109' date='May 2 2006, 03:50 PM']Im still surprised that the Cardinals didnt walk Valentin and try to setup a double play.[/quote]

Agreed. I was "watching" the game on espn.com (instant updates) and when I saw 2 quick balls, I thought that was what they were doing.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Jason' post='262125' date='May 2 2006, 04:04 PM']Agreed. I was "watching" the game on espn.com (instant updates) and when I saw 2 quick balls, I thought that was what they were doing.[/quote]

payback for us not walking pujols on easter???

Guest WhoDeyForever

I was at school today so i couldnt see anything but my friend was texting me about it...Heard Dave Williams did good but I dont think Pujols or Edmonds or anybody were in the lineup?? Is it true if it is then great start by him...19-8 is a monster record...I really believe we can win the divison...GO REDS!!!!! :badger:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jason' post='262144' date='May 2 2006, 04:24 PM']The Reds Magic Number is now 134.

:lol:[/quote]
It can happen :blush:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Jason' post='262077' date='May 2 2006, 03:19 PM']Oh, and the White Sox lost.

Hello best record in baseball!

[b]I may have to subscribe to the MLB Extra Innings package now.[/b][/quote]

Don't do it yet.If you are like me you will jinx them :lol: Wait until the halfway point at least.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='schotzee' post='262182' date='May 2 2006, 05:05 PM']Don't do it yet.If you are like me you will jinx them :lol: Wait until the halfway point at least.[/quote]

dont jinx them, u can just listen on the radio.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Jason' post='262216' date='May 2 2006, 05:54 PM']No, I can't, I live in Florida.[/quote]

what happend to thegamelive website?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='262219' date='May 2 2006, 05:57 PM']what happend to thegamelive website?[/quote]
Don't know about him but none of those links work for me it just might be my computer

Archived