The answer is right in front of you

Guest Francisco d'Anconia

Check out the latest poll on Bengals.com

[i]Who will lead the team in tackles in 06'?[/i]

[color="#FF9900"]Ahh is this a trick question?[/color]

Hmm..out of all the players listed, which is not a projected starter?

This is great... Hobson is speaking in code, its like reading The Da Vinci Code all over again.

Guest mongoloido
oh yippie. more of this crap. yeah. we get it. johnson will be playing. thurman won't. please try to take this nicely.... tell us why or just fuck off. you're really a total douche in all this.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='282652' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:29 AM']oh yippie. more of this crap. yeah. we get it. johnson will be playing. thurman won't. please try to take this nicely.... tell us why or just fuck off. you're really a total douche in all this.[/quote]

I wont comment on your post. However, your signature and avatar are [color="#CC66CC"]quite cute.[/color]

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='282655' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:32 AM']He tipped us off, if he could tell us I am sure he would. But, like everyone around this thing, no one wants to be mentioned or have it mentioned, so we just need to respect that. All he is doing is showing that it is obvious that a certain player won't be playing.[/quote]

which everyone understood after the last round of crap. guys like fransisco, you, go, and the others who vocally don't talk about it, but post about it aren't doing anything more than saying "hey! look at me! i know something you don't!" we all get that too. it's tired, and self-serving.

dan has insiders
go has insiders
fransisco is an insider
BAB is a virgin

we all understand. we get that you all are cool (except for BAB). stop posting about your precious secrets if you aren't going to spill the beans.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='282657' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:38 AM']dan has insiders
go has insiders
fransisco is an insider
[b]BAB is a virgin[/b][/quote]

ahhhhh.....I see, so because BAB is a virgin he cant be an "insideher".

:lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282660' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:42 AM']At this point this is all specualation and rumor and should be treated as such.[/quote]

So you're saying we don't know if BAB is a virgin or not.

You guys are retarded. Quit getting so worked up about this, nothing is wrong. It'd be out already if he was suspended and the most he could even get right now is 4 games. Odells name is on the poll on Bengals.com. You turds just have nothing better to do except try to worry people...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='282670' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:00 PM']very interesting observation, it is telling that LJ is even on the list, disturbing rather.

i mean why would LJ even be an option?

something aint right[/quote]

I think (or hope) that maybe you guys are reading too much into Landon's inclusion on this list. He did, afterall, lead the team in tackles in 2004.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282665' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:53 AM']Well, no that can be scientifically proven. (he hasnt busted his hymen yet) :D :whistle:[/quote]

Jared from Subway, gets more ass than BAB.

But dont worry, BAB is just a late bloomer, eventually he will get some, I say right around his
40th birthday....I think.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Bengals1181' post='282676' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:05 PM']or maybe he just thinks we're goint to be plaing a bit of 3-4, with LJ as the 4th backer.[/quote]

doubt that's it. we'd have to move almost exclusively that way for any of that to matter.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='282670' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:00 PM']very interesting observation, it is telling that LJ is even on the list, disturbing rather.

i mean why would LJ even be an option?

something aint right[/quote]

Go,

All of a sudden we think Hobs is in the know? Hobs gets information 4 days after it comes to light. Need we return to the interview he had with Marvin just yesterday? I can't imagine Hobs is privy to any information that your local hobo couldn't scrape up.

Landon is the top backup, probably at all 3 positions, and in a 16 game season, you never know who will get hurt. If Landon being on the list is an indication that Odell is in trouble, then why is Odell on the list???

Until someone can post something definitive, and cite a specific source, I ain't buying it.

[quote name='WhoDeyBoiler!' post='282672' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:03 PM']You guys are retarded. Quit getting so worked up about this, nothing is wrong. It'd be out already if he was suspended and the most he could even get right now is 4 games. Odells name is on the poll on Bengals.com. You turds just have nothing better to do except try to worry people...[/quote]

if he was suspended yes it would be out, but he isnt, maybe he wont be suspended at all. if odell wasnt on the poll wouldnt 15 million people all the sudden be asking "uh why isnt odell on the poll"

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='282676' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:05 PM']or maybe he just thinks we're goint to be plaing a bit of 3-4, with LJ as the 4th backer.[/quote]

i dont think hobson knows what a 3-4 is, i dont think he watches much football.

[quote name='ONYX' post='282675' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:04 PM']Jared from Subway, gets more ass than BAB.
But dont worry, BAB is just a late bloomer, eventually he will get some, I say right around his
40th birthday....I think.[/quote]

[img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8352/garycoleman8im.gif[/img]

[b][size=3]"What you talkin about Onyx?"[/size][/b]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282683' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:08 PM'][img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8352/garycoleman8im.gif[/img]

[b][size=3]"What you talkin about sneaky?"[/size][/b][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282683' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:08 PM'][img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8352/garycoleman8im.gif[/img]

[b][size=3]"What you talkin about sneaky?"[/size][/b][/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='282682' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:08 PM']i dont think hobson knows what a 3-4 is, i dont think he watches much football.[/quote]

Well he wrote about 1,000 articles this offseason regarding whether or not we would switch to a 3-4 so...

(not that that means he knows anything, because the articles were all "oh I wonder what the Bengals will do?")

Archived