Anyone on pace for a "Trifecta Weekend"?

sois

My go-bengals nfl.com team got its ass kicked by thurmanmunster's team and it looks like that one is over, but my ESPN.com team looks like it will win (I'm up by 5, I have Marvin Harrison and Antonio Gates, he has Mark Brunell...). So I split in fantasy football and the Buckeyes and Bengals won. A pretty good weekend. :D

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='336585' date='Sep 10 2006, 09:45 PM']My go-bengals nfl.com team got its ass kicked by thurmanmunster's team and it looks like that one is over, but my ESPN.com team looks like it will win (I'm up by 5, I have Marvin Harrison and Antonio Gates, he has Mark Brunell...). So I split in fantasy football and the Buckeyes and Bengals won. A pretty good weekend. :D[/quote]

sorry for beating u ;)

my yahoo team is getting fuckin ass raped by 80 points because i didnt draft or remember the league and i just made 10 waiver moves today cuz they sucked from the comp draft.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='337144' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:57 PM']sorry for beating u ;)[/quote]

:lol: don't be, I just suck.

[quote]my yahoo team is getting fuckin ass raped by 80 points because i didnt draft or remember the league and i just made 10 waiver moves today cuz they sucked from the comp draft.[/quote]

:lol: my ESPN team was automated draft as well. Michael Vick was the only QB I had and I got like 7 WRs. I was like WTF? But Vick was good Sunday and I'm going to win that one.

[quote name='sois' post='336482' date='Sep 10 2006, 08:19 PM']Red Raiders won. [img]http://www.sois.com/misc/gunsup.gif[/img]
Bengals won.
Fantasy team cruising (barring an Eli Manning 30+ point explosion).

Anyone else having a fucking terrific weekend?[/quote]

As of now, yes. Bengals won. Buckeyes won. My fantasy team up by 38 with 2 games to go.

Archived