HUUUUUHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Nati Ice

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='395061' date='Nov 27 2006, 03:28 PM']I love Britney Spears.
& Paris Hilton.

I'm just not sure why. But i do.[/quote]

Oh man OG. These are not girls to look up to. Stupid party girl is not something to aspire to. Your better than this.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='395113' date='Nov 27 2006, 04:38 PM']Get a room you two :P

Paris Hilton is an ameoba with a cell-deficiancy. Britney has been badly advised.

I'd definitely not class either as role-models. [b]Although female role-models are hard to find.[/b][/quote]

Thats kind of a sad statement. True, but sad.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='395064' date='Nov 27 2006, 03:33 PM']Oh man OG. These are not girls to look up to. Stupid party girl is not something to aspire to. Your better than this.[/quote]
if u look like Paris, then its all good. Paris can do watever she wants as long as i can look at her :)

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='395354' date='Nov 27 2006, 09:51 PM']if u look like Paris, then its all good. Paris can do watever she wants as long as i can look at her :)[/quote]

Paris is a waste, she offers nothing to the world other than being a hole for whatever guy she has for that night. She is everything that is wrong with young women today.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='395373' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:16 PM']Paris is a waste, she offers nothing to the world other than being a hole for whatever guy she has for that night. She is everything that is wrong with young women today.[/quote]
Spears is much worse than Paris. Paris doesnt try to be a role model, Britney does. Paris is practicing celebasy now at least. Ill try and help her break that :1hump: Paris is funny too. Her tv show is fucking hilarious. She isnt a bad actor in movies either. She has some worth to this world, but it wouldnt be shown if her family didnt already have money.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='395397' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:43 PM']Spears is much worse than Paris. Paris doesnt try to be a role model, Britney does. Paris is practicing celebasy now at least. Ill try and help her break that :1hump: Paris is funny too. Her tv show is fucking hilarious. She isnt a bad actor in movies either. She has some worth to this world, but it wouldnt be shown if her family didnt already have money.[/quote]

The whole lot of them have no value (and Im not talking about monatary value here) Britney, Paris, Nicole, and Tara Ried. They are nothing but pretty faces for guys that are douchbags to treat like shit, while they are too stupid to get it or perhaps they enjoy it. And the thing that scares the hell our of me about them is that young women model themselves after this behavior. As I said they represend everything that is wrong with young women these days.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='394923' date='Nov 27 2006, 12:05 PM']Fake. Easily. She's gone more than long enough without giving anyone the hint of a flash, so she wont start now.

Plus a quick glance at the "area" in question will show it's not the real deal.

I'd still hit it.[/quote]
*COUGH*

[url="http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1616"]http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1616[/url]

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='395549' date='Nov 28 2006, 10:38 AM']*COUGH*

[url="http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1616"]http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1616[/url][/quote]
:mellow:
Very, very unimpressive. Matter of fact, I think I would turn that down.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='395549' date='Nov 28 2006, 10:38 AM']*COUGH*

[url="http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1616"]http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1616[/url][/quote]
:lol: 2 days in a row?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='steggyD' post='395568' date='Nov 28 2006, 11:03 AM']:mellow:
Very, very unimpressive. Matter of fact, I think I would turn that down.[/quote]
well its not a mans ass, we expected that. :D

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='395064' date='Nov 27 2006, 04:33 PM']Oh man OG. These are not girls to look up to. Stupid party girl is not something to aspire to. Your better than this.[/quote]

LoL who said i looked up to them?
I just said i liked them. They're not satan like everyone thinks. They are normal girl in there twenties partying it up and having a good time, much like every other normal 20 something year old, everything the do is just emphasized and exaggerated because of their "celebrity" status...

Going to work, be back later.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='396333' date='Nov 29 2006, 04:56 PM']LoL who said i looked up to them?
I just said i liked them. They're not satan like everyone thinks. They are normal girl in there twenties partying it up and having a good time, much like every other normal 20 something year old, everything the do is just emphasized and exaggerated because of their "celebrity" status...

Going to work, be back later.[/quote]

I dont begrudge them for having fun in their 20's I had in fun mine, I begrudge them because they are dumber than a box of rocks and the unfortunate thing is like it or not they have girls who model their behavior after them. Seriously watch an interview with Paris she makes my head hurt shes so dumb, and Britney treats her baby like an idiot and says "I'm southern" and dont get me started on Tara Ried...

They are trailer trash with money and zero talent. And in my opinion, they don't even have looks.
Nasty bitches.
The only way I would fuck them is if donkey punching were involved....and a sanchez or two....just for humiliation purposes.
Problem is, they'd probably like it, as they are probably acustomed to such treatment.

Archived