First name?

[quote name='sneaky' post='402255' date='Dec 6 2006, 07:51 PM']Its been proven that people whose first names start with the letter J, are smarter
than everyone else. B)[/quote]

Man, I like your style! B)

My name is Jay. It's not short for anything, that's my full first name.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='402457' date='Dec 7 2006, 08:38 AM']You know who im picturing as we speak of Amen's man boobs?
That guy bob from the movie Fight Club, who dies, you know? With the huge man boobs.
HAHA.

[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/DeNiZhaMeiAmo/bob.jpg[/img][/quote]

:lol:

:blink:

:mellow:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//31.gif[/img]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='402682' date='Dec 7 2006, 02:51 PM']you either love rome or hate em, im a lover![/quote]
i agree. i used to hate him, but after giving him another chance a couple of years ago he is a badass. And ya he loves the Nati! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: He absolutely loved Palmers interview and he loves having TJ and CJ on as well. I think he asks much better questions when he interviews people. He isnt afraid to attack the stupid big market teams either and i love that. He knocks on Big Ben all the time and he knocks on stuipd ass new yorks, bostons, west coasts all the time.

Jim Rome is the PEOPLES PIMP IN THE BOX! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='402811' date='Dec 7 2006, 05:53 PM']i agree. i used to hate him, but after giving him another chance a couple of years ago he is a badass. And ya he loves the Nati! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: He absolutely loved Palmers interview and he loves having TJ and CJ on as well. I think he asks much better questions when he interviews people. He isnt afraid to attack the stupid big market teams either and i love that. He knocks on Big Ben all the time and he knocks on stuipd ass new yorks, bostons, west coasts all the time.
Jim Rome is the PEOPLES PIMP IN THE BOX! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:[/quote]

Jim Rome needs Pimp slapped.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='402837' date='Dec 7 2006, 07:20 PM']jamie, for being a bengals fan! why would you hate Rome? give me one good reason instead of just saying he's a douch! i just wanna know your reasons thats all :D[/quote]

It's his Alpha-male thinking he's better than everyone ego. I cant stand that.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='402587' date='Dec 7 2006, 12:50 PM'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p0SPju0NVQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p0SPju0NVQ[/url][/quote]

Jim Rome should have died that day.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='402220' date='Dec 6 2006, 06:24 PM']I wanna know every ones first names, just being curious.
;)
Mine's Haley.[/quote]

Aaron

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Bunghole' post='402909' date='Dec 7 2006, 10:08 PM']aka "Pervert"

C'mon Schotz, you're not supposed to respond to her directly because she's a minor!
:contract:[/quote]

Is that what you think :blink: ?I only went back to the original question in the thread because it got so off track.Bung you don't know me at all.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Bunghole' post='402914' date='Dec 7 2006, 10:14 PM']I was so fucking kidding.....[/quote]
So glad to hear :D .I was going to say ,well never mind.Aw ,I'll say it anyway,if I was a pervert I would PM her directly ;)

uhmmmm.......schotzee is a pervert, but we have known that for quite sometime now.

Thats why we love him.

BTW, was PM-ing her a bad thing? :blink:

Because I already sent her a pic of me in my sexy Spiderman pajamas. :mellow:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='sneaky' post='403024' date='Dec 8 2006, 02:51 AM']uhmmmm.......schotzee is a pervert, but we have known that for quite sometime now.
Thats why we love him.

Thank's man!I think :blink: :D ;)

BTW, was PM-ing her a bad thing? :blink:

Because I already sent her a pic of me in my sexy Spiderman pajamas. :mellow:
:lol:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='403297' date='Dec 8 2006, 05:50 PM']ALL my topics are extremly successfull. In the "Bengals Awards" I should be nominated for "best topic starter".

Not to toot my own horn or anything, ;)[/quote]

Its cause we love you and we wanna make you feel special ;)

Archived