Condoleezza Rice is a Bengals fan

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='447049' date='Feb 28 2007, 10:03 AM'][b]who was the first person in this thread to mention the word "Bush" ? ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

= I'll give you a hint it wasn't me
Also I was happy in simply pointing out the fact that the report was either incorrect .... or that she was now lying. Those are the only 2 choices here. Now if she was now lying ... then looking at the record of who "she keeps company with" it would not have surprised me. If the report was just incorrect .... then it would not have suprised me - seeing who posted it. [/b][/quote]

Obama and Condi should get together to talk about football. They can bring our recalcitrant political parties back together, and begin to heal the partisan wounds in our nation. Obama is for the NFC, Condi is for the AFC (Browns, Bengals, whatever). They can form a new third way--the NFL Party. For fat slobs who don't care that much about politics, and who think that debates should be settled on the field.

Chad Johnson for House Speaker! Rudi Johnson for Majority Whip! Carson Palmer for Senate president pro tem! Marvin Lewis for Prez!

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='447049' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:03 AM'][b]who was the first person in this thread to mention the word "Bush" ? ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

= I'll give you a hint it wasn't me
Also I was happy in simply pointing out the fact that the report was either incorrect .... or that she was now lying. Those are the only 2 choices here. Now if she was now lying ... then looking at the record of who "she keeps company with" it would not have surprised me. If the report was just incorrect .... then it would not have suprised me - seeing who posted it. [/b][/quote]
And I just spent the last 10 minutes of my life getting dumber by the minute reading about whether Condi is / was a Browns fan and whether she is now a Bengals fan... Who gives a shit!! The original post was meant as a comical joke and surprise, surprise it can't stay that way. Not with BJ in the house!

Keep political rhetoric to the J & D forum - keep Bengals info in the Bengals forum.

What is the J & D forum going to get renamed to when my buddy George leaves the Whitehouse? ;)

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='447037' date='Feb 28 2007, 09:46 AM']Ahh.... You have to love those pesky -still loyal- 30 percenters that Bush refers to as "his base" ... and the rest of us refer to as "partially retarded".

You see Kids .... In the first link on this page .... Oldschooler states .... :contract:[/quote]

I didn`t state shit dumbass. I posted a fucking article that stated it.

And who are these "kids" you`re talking to ?

[quote]Now class ...That means that she is claiming that she switched from being a browns fan in 1968 and became a Bengals fan. But you see kids ... in "reality land" we have pesky things like facts .... and the fact is that she has been claiming to be a Browns fan consistently even as recent as this year. She herself has been calling herself a Browns fan over and over literally dozens of times in public as is shown in a myriad of sources...[/quote]So now you`re teaching a "class" ?

[quote]Now Oldschooler (gotta love the wretched fella) disseminated what we like to call "inaccurate information" .... Now instead of just saying [i]"my bad ... seems that this writer was incorrect or that I was wrong in believing this with no research or second source to back it up"[/i] .... He turns away from the clear reality (that she is Browns fan) .... and twists his mind to think that she must have changed recently .... and to make himself feel better he also incorrectly states the red herring that I voted for Bush (this is also factually incorrect as I voted for a 3rd party candidate - but yes wrongly favored Bush over Kerry.)[/quote]

Ummmm, you clearly stated that you voted for Bush in the past. I guess you can act like you didn`t now though.
Just like she can act like she didn`t just recently change her allegiance from the Browns to the Bengals.

[quote]So to conclude class .... Condi is a browns fan .... Oldschooler was wrong and is a dumbass (this most of us already knew) .... and Condi ‘might’ now be a flip flopping cunt relying on people stupid enough to believe she is actually a Bengals fan.[/quote]

And you`re a self righteous, egotistical bastard that would be spitting out teeth and sucking on
knuckles if you even thought of talking to my face the way you disrespect me on here.

I`ve steered clear of your dick headed, cum guzzling face in the religious and political forums.
Because the personal attacks and anomosity that was bred from there just wasn`t worth it to me.

I never once called you a name in this thread or disrespected you. I just pointed out what
you yourself have said countless times about thinking one way and then being "enlightened".

It clearly says in the article that she was a Browns fan, and followed Paul Brown to the Bengals.
Now whether that was factually correct or what the fuck ever, I don`t care. As you can tell by
the title of the thread, I was acting like since she is a Bengals fan, like is stated in the article, then
there is now hope for the Free World. It was meant as a joke. Of course you being so scholarly
and intellictual, you would let it fly right over your dick head though wouldn`t you ?
Asshole.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='447087' date='Feb 28 2007, 10:48 AM'][img]http://people.inf.elte.hu/vengi/smiley/happy/:popcorn:.gif[/img][/quote]

[img]http://www.flexbeta.net/outlandish/Smileys/jerry.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='447103' date='Feb 28 2007, 05:04 PM'][img]http://www.flexbeta.net/outlandish/Smileys/jerry.gif[/img]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Actium' post='447019' date='Feb 28 2007, 10:03 AM']I believe in the transformative power of Bengals fandom. All we need to do to make the world a place of peace is to distribute Chad Johnson jerseys, Carson Palmer autographed footballs, and Marvin Lewis headsets (actually worn during the games) to the people in war-torn regions of the Earth.

Pump in a satellite feed of all the games in the season, and soon we'll be joining hands and singing campfire songs together.[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='oldschooler' post='447079' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:41 AM']So now you`re teaching a "ass" ?[/quote]
[b]yeah = you[/b]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='447079' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:41 AM']Ummmm, you clearly stated that you voted for Bush in the past.[/quote]
[b]= LIE ... (but you and the truth don't get along) show me where I have said that I voted for Bush. I voted 3rd party. [/b]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='447079' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:41 AM']would be spitting out teeth and sucking on knuckles if you even thought of talking to my face the way you disrespect me on here.[/quote]
[b]Ohh ...
Nothing like drawing the ire of a skinny old ex-mullet redneck .... who I would stomp a hole in, if I needed to [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [/b]

[center][color="#483D8B"][size=5][quote name='oldschooler' post='447079' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:41 AM']Now whether that was factually correct or what the fuck ever, I don`t care.[/quote][/size]
[size=5]= OFFICIAL OLDSCHOOLER MOTTO [/size][/color][/center]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='447137' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:42 AM']yeah = you[/quote]

Whoa, nice comeback. :boring:

[quote]= LIE ... (but you and the truth don't get along) show me where I have said that I voted for Bush. I voted 3rd party.[/quote]It`s really not worth digging through 3 years worth of shit to prove my point.
It is well known by a few on here that you supported Bush in the past though.
And you have said you have been "elightened" that`s why you had such a drastic
change in attitude towards him.

Oh, and how do you figure me and the truth don`t get along ?

[quote]Ohh ...
Nothing like drawing the ire of a skinny old ex-mullet redneck .... who I would stomp a hole in, if I needed to [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img][/quote]

Skinny ? :lol: I feel like I should thank you, even though I know it wasn`t meant as a compliment...

And there you go thinking to highly and giving yourself to much credit again.

Anyway, funny how calling people names and personally attacking them draws their ire, huh ?

I guess that`s how immature, scholarly intellects have conversations and debates.

BJ: "I go to college and I have traveled the World, because my Dad was in the Military.
That makes me smarter than everyone else I talk to dumbass. So don`t disagree with me or I`ll post more
pics and call you names."

Fuck off, seriously.

[quote]= OFFICIAL OLDSCHOOLER MOTTO[/quote]

Actually my official motto is "I`m not prejudice against anyone except assholes, and that`s
because they choose to be that way." That would include you.

BJ, Old....I like both of ya's, and I'm not picking sides here, but I don't think Old did anything wrong by posting this article. He read an article, and pointed out the fact that in that article she claimed to be a Bengals convert. The only thing he was guilty of was not doing half an hours worth of research to make 100% sure she really is a fan, but that would be silly because WHO CARES?! lol

It was just an article, and Old always does his part here to share what he finds that is Bengals related. (Something I appreciate). BJ tried to make it funny (something I also appreciate). However, it's not Old's job to fact check every single article he posts (that would be a never ending job), so I don't see why anyone would bust his balls over something he didn't write. <_<

[quote name='oldschooler' post='447079' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:41 AM']I didn`t state shit dumbass. I posted a fucking article that stated it.

So now you`re teaching a "class" ?
Ummmm, you clearly stated that you voted for Bush in the past. I guess you can act like you didn`t now though.
Just like she can act like she didn`t just recently change her allegiance from the Browns to the Bengals.
And you`re a self righteous, egotistical bastard that would be spitting out teeth and sucking on
knuckles if you even thought of talking to my face the way you disrespect me on here.

I`ve steered clear of your dick headed, cum guzzling face in the religious and political forums.
Because the personal attacks and anomosity that was bred from there just wasn`t worth it to me.

I never once called you a name in this thread or disrespected you. I just pointed out what
you yourself have said countless times about thinking one way and then being "enlightened".
It clearly says in the article that she was a Browns fan, and followed Paul Brown to the Bengals.
Now whether that was factually correct or what the fuck ever, I don`t care. As you can tell by
the title of the thread, I was acting like since she is a Bengals fan, like is stated in the article, then
there is now hope for the Free World. It was meant as a joke. Of course you being so scholarly
and intellictual, you would let it fly right over your dick head though wouldn`t you ?
Asshole.[/quote]

well...THAT was certainly entertaining! carry on, carry on..... :lmao:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='447079' date='Feb 28 2007, 11:41 AM']I didn`t state shit dumbass. I posted a fucking article that stated it.

So now you`re teaching a "class" ?

Asshole.[/quote]

"Yeah! Now turn up the heat!"

"Go on and get some, boys!"

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='TDB' post='447199' date='Feb 28 2007, 02:29 PM']This is why I wish I could lick BJ's huge balls ... dude is my hero[/quote]

[center] :meatwad: [/center]

^^^^^^^^

no fun. it was entertaining.

i dont understand, we can post pictures of chicks getting gang banged by three wolverines but we cant leave a perfectly fine, entertaining message board fight in the main forum for all to read?

this sucks.

[quote name='Tigris' post='447226' date='Feb 28 2007, 03:18 PM']^^^^^^^^

no fun. it was entertaining.

i dont understand, we can post pictures of chicks getting gang banged by three wolverines but we cant leave a perfectly fine, entertaining message board fight in the main forum for all to read?

this sucks.[/quote]

We have pics chicks getting banged by three woliveriens? :blink:

Archived