**** GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP ****

[quote name='Hooky' post='454751' date='Mar 10 2007, 09:09 AM']Ass kisser![/quote]

I'm trying to bring us all together. We do we have to fight?! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] Brings back back memories! :254:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='454841' date='Mar 10 2007, 01:29 PM']don't give him that much credit. Its going to take a hell of a lot more than him to ever kill this board. He's just around for his 15 minutes of attention-whoring, he'll be soon gone enough.[/quote]

Boobies almost brought this board down once. :ninja:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='454851' date='Mar 10 2007, 01:46 PM']That was actually me. To be honest with you, I didn't say a word about anything until yesterday. I can see where you would think my post would be whining. My real intent was to make it known that the "foot", if you will, has been put down. Two new threads everyday from the same small group about what they think sucks isn't going to fly.[/quote]

I didn't think it was me.

:unsure:

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='454869' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:24 PM']Boobies almost brought this board down once. :ninja:[/quote]

are you saying Yojimbo has more power than boobies?

I think not. :onoudidnt:

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='454879' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:36 PM']Would it help the board if we created a thread called "Random Bengal Bitching"?

Kind of like the Random Bengal Thoughts thread...that way we keep it localized(mostly) to one thread??[/quote]

I think thats what 12th man was trying to do.

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='454879' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:36 PM']Would it help the board if we created a thread called "Random Bengal Bitching"?

Kind of like the Random Bengal Thoughts thread...that way we keep it localized(mostly) to one thread??[/quote]

or the bitchers could just get rid of their tunnel vision. :whistle:

Guest IndianaBengal

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='454875' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:32 PM']NOTHING has more power than Boobies.[/quote]

your right.. they don't bleed monthly. :headbang:

[quote name='Actium' post='454867' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:21 PM']I'm trying to bring us all together. We do we have to fight?! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] Brings back back memories! :254:[/quote]

I'm sorry. I meant it in a good way.

Or we can designate a location where they can meet in person and beat the hell out of each other.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Hooky' post='454899' date='Mar 10 2007, 03:41 PM']Or we can designate a location where they can meet in person and beat the hell out of each other.[/quote]

I'm thinking pay per view. Or "bum fight" type of video sales.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Guest Whodey420

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='454870' date='Mar 10 2007, 02:26 PM']I didn't think it was me.

:unsure:[/quote]

My apoligies to you BengalBacker. Got the mods names mixed up.

I knew what you meant Bengals 12th Man but the way it was worded made it
sound kinda like that.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Whodey420' post='454907' date='Mar 10 2007, 04:03 PM']My apoligies to you BengalBacker. Got the mods names mixed up.

I knew what you meant Bengals 12th Man but the way it was worded made it
sound kinda like that.[/quote]

No problem.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='454875' date='Mar 10 2007, 07:32 PM']NOTHING has more power than Boobies.[/quote]

One day, you'll get to 3rd base :ninja:
[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='454888' date='Mar 10 2007, 08:01 PM']your right.. they don't bleed monthly. :headbang:[/quote]

Well 3 out of 4 weeks ain't bad :ninja:

that is a great idea! so anytime you have beef with someone be like " meet me in the bitching forum bitch!!! im a bring my crew dawg, you better be ready! " :lol:
but i really do like it!

Guest Tigris
BAB is barely around to defend himself.... and u guys still make jokes about his mom.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

[quote name='Tigris' post='454947' date='Mar 10 2007, 05:32 PM']BAB is barely around to defend himself.... and u guys still make jokes about his mom.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]

Pssssss.

That hoe (BAB) knows we love him, besides he is too busy getting ready for college,
getting foot jobs from his girlfriend and listening to Kenny Chesney to pay us any
attention anyway.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='454954' date='Mar 10 2007, 05:46 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]

Pssssss.

[color="#0000FF"]That hoe (BAB) knows we love him[/color], besides he is too busy getting ready for college,
getting foot jobs from his girlfriend and listening to Kenny Chesney to pay us any
attention anyway.[/b][/color][/quote]

Agreed/

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Personally I am removed from whatever is pissing everyone off .... as I am not pissed at any poster. Also I am not really privy to what Yojimbo has done to piss this many people off ....

But with that said .... if it is a big deal .... and he is starting to sour the board for many .... then maybe the Mods should tell him too cool it .... or simply kick his ass off the board. The first amendment does not apply on a board owned by Go. Also it doesn't really seem that there is a split between posters who like his posts and those that don't. It seems pretty unanimous that he is annoying the fuck out of everyone (although I am not part of this group because frankly I don't pay him any attention).

When I modded I would normally have just booted his ass by now - but then again because of that I was branded a Nazi.

So take it for what it is worth ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] [/b]

Archived