Reds Game on ESPN

Hooky

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='462553' date='Mar 26 2007, 12:48 PM']I think we are playing Dice-K??

I say we rock him so all those people either a) get off his junk or b ) start to respect the reds[/quote]

Or he will no-hit us in 5 innings....

However, we are up 5-0 heading into the bottom of the 7th, each team only has like 2 or 3 hits, so a good pitching performance until we put up 5 in the 7th...

ummmmm Josh Hamilton just made one of hte better throws i have seen in a while, it was ninth inning and someone on the sox hit a ball off the top of the wall in rf, hamilton picked it up off one bounce and threw an absolute laser to second base to gun the guy out...pretty sweet

anyways reds win 5-0

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='462639' date='Mar 26 2007, 03:54 PM']ummmmm Josh Hamilton just made one of hte better throws i have seen in a while, it was ninth inning and someone on the sox hit a ball off the top of the wall in rf, hamilton picked it up off one bounce and threw an absolute laser to second base to gun the guy out...pretty sweet
anyways reds win 5-0[/quote]

Thank god for TiVo, I will get to see it when I get home.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Jason' post='462648' date='Mar 26 2007, 04:20 PM']Thank god for TiVo, I will get to see it when I get home.[/quote]
if u have the ability to get that on your computer i would really appreciate it.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='462669' date='Mar 26 2007, 05:36 PM']that dude that plays for the red sox from japan pitched a hell of a game :o[/quote]
5 walks? not a hell of a game. he walks 5 games a game and he will get CRUSHED. he threw like 56 strikes and 48 balls. He is not going to put up very good #'s with a ratio like that.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='462678' date='Mar 26 2007, 05:57 PM']5 walks? not a hell of a game. he walks 5 games a game and he will get CRUSHED. he threw like 56 strikes and 48 balls. He is not going to put up very good #'s with a ratio like that.[/quote]

Hmm....so you wouldnt take 5 walks and no hits a game? If so you are crazy...

obviously his control wasnt great, but the fact that we couldnt muster a single hit off of him says something.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='462684' date='Mar 26 2007, 06:03 PM']Hmm....so you wouldnt take 5 walks and no hits a game? If so you are crazy...

obviously his control wasnt great, but the fact that we couldnt muster a single hit off of him says something.[/quote]

Hes a good pitcher, but the Reds have also never faced him before.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='462653' date='Mar 26 2007, 04:48 PM']if u have the ability to get that on your computer i would really appreciate it.[/quote]

Unfortunately, I can't. All my TiVo boxes are HD and I don't have a way to interface with my computer.

It was one [b]HELL[/b] of a throw though!

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='462684' date='Mar 26 2007, 06:03 PM']Hmm....so you wouldnt take 5 walks and no hits a game? If so you are crazy...

obviously his control wasnt great, but the fact that we couldnt muster a single hit off of him says something.[/quote]
lets see. he lacks control. what is the # 1 thing a pitcher needs? location. What do almost all dominant pitchers have? LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, the rest have a lot of luck thats why you see guys with fluke years and then shit the rest of their career.

He was wild, but he was also facing a team that strikesout a ridiculous amount. THe most pathetic thing is Adam Dunn had the best at bats vs this guy. He made Edwin and Griffey look retarded.

If he continues to walk this many people then he will get shelled and i hope he does. He has a nickname already and all this bullshit hype and he hasnt even done a damn thing. I hope Eric Milton outpitches him.

[quote name='Jason' post='462700' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:01 PM']Unfortunately, I can't. All my TiVo boxes are HD and I don't have a way to interface with my computer.

It was one [b]HELL[/b] of a throw though![/quote]
damn. :(

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='462730' date='Mar 26 2007, 08:00 PM']or maybe hes smart enough to realize if he gets behind a hitter to walk him instead of giving up a homer[/quote]
did u watch the game today? he had no control. half of the strikeouts were swinging at bad pitches.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='462714' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:37 PM']lets see. he lacks control. what is the # 1 thing a pitcher needs? location. What do almost all dominant pitchers have? LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, the rest have a lot of luck thats why you see guys with fluke years and then shit the rest of their career.

He was wild, but he was also facing a team that strikesout a ridiculous amount. THe most pathetic thing is Adam Dunn had the best at bats vs this guy.[/quote]

You do understand Dunn is batting in the .400s this spring training right?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='462770' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:31 PM']He'll win 12-15 games...[/quote]
he plays for boston, eric milton would get double digit wins there.

[quote name='JC' post='462775' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:42 PM']You do understand Dunn is batting in the .400s this spring training right?[/quote]
duh. why u think i want him in fantasy? what is your point? i dont see how this makes any sense to what i said.

[quote]THe most pathetic thing is Adam Dunn had the best at bats vs this guy.[/quote]

See it now?

[quote]duh. why u think i want him in fantasy?[/quote]

Weren't you just bitching a week ago about how you didn't draft your team?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='JC' post='462884' date='Mar 27 2007, 07:02 AM']See it now?
[b]he still strikes out a lot and 400 or not i still believe Edwin and Phillips are better hitters.[/b]
Weren't you just bitching a week ago about how you didn't draft your team?
[b]yes, but what does that have to do with trading?[/b][/quote]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='JC' post='463321' date='Mar 27 2007, 07:48 PM']Obviously he isn't striking out to much with that .400 is he?[/quote]
he is still striking out a ton lol.

[quote name='Jason' post='462700' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:01 PM']Unfortunately, I can't. All my TiVo boxes are HD and I don't have a way to interface with my computer.

It was one [b]HELL[/b] of a throw though![/quote]

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='462714' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:37 PM']damn. :([/quote]

Here it is...

Archived