Coming home

Bengal Migration

I booked my flights tonight for a trip home in September for the home opener. I am so excited I cannot see straight. If it was possible to make the remainder of the offseason feel like it would take forever, I've gone and made sure of it now. And since I fly in and out of Dayton, my first and last meals at home will be Marion's pizza :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Can't wait to see you crazy folks @ PBS in just a few more months. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498203' date='Jun 9 2007, 06:55 PM']I booked my flights tonight for a trip home in September for the home opener. I am so excited I cannot see straight. If it was possible to make the remainder of the offseason feel like it would take forever, I've gone and made sure of it now. And since I fly in and out of Dayton, my first and last meals at home will be Marion's pizza :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Can't wait to see you crazy folks @ PBS in just a few more months. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote]
Pack light!
:ninja:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='498209' date='Jun 10 2007, 02:04 AM']Pack light!
:ninja:[/quote]
I'll be leaving plenty of room for Gold Star chili mix, Frisch's tartare sauce, and goodies from the pro shop. :thumbsup:

Are the reds in town that weekend [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

edit: FUCK YES THEY ARE :headbang:

Buckeyes on saturday, Reds on sunday, Bengals on MNF :headbang:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498211' date='Jun 9 2007, 07:06 PM']I'll be leaving plenty of room for Gold Star chili mix, Frisch's tartare sauce, and goodies from the pro shop. :thumbsup:

Are the reds in town that weekend [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

edit: FUCK YES THEY ARE :headbang:

Buckeyes on saturday, Reds on sunday, Bengals on MNF :headbang:[/quote]
I was joshing you about your luggage scenario last time...and I tried to no avail to find a YouTube video of the scene from "Meet The Parents" where Ben Stiller gets tossed from the plane after trying to stuff his carryon bag in the overhead compartment and it wouldn't fit...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='498219' date='Jun 10 2007, 02:15 AM']I was joshing you about your luggage scenario last time...and I tried to no avail to find a YouTube video of the scene from "Meet The Parents" where Ben Stiller gets tossed from the plane after trying to stuff his carryon bag in the overhead compartment and it wouldn't fit...[/quote]
:shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist:
:shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist:

way to put me back in my place there, bung. thank goodness i'm not flying BA this time around.

WTF is up with Reds tix? Damn, I don't remember paying nearly so much when I went to GABP 2 years ago. wow.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498221' date='Jun 9 2007, 09:18 PM']:shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist:

way to put me back in my place there, bung. thank goodness i'm not flying BA this time around.

WTF is up with Reds tix? Damn, I don't remember paying nearly so much when I went to GABP 2 years ago. wow.[/quote]
Blame Big Bob for the rise in ticket prices...I just usually buy the outer view seats anyways.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='498224' date='Jun 10 2007, 02:20 AM']Blame Big Bob for the rise in ticket prices...I just usually buy the outer view seats anyways.[/quote]
I'd swear I had infield box seats last time I was there for $25 each or so, now they are $40. Good grief. Guess I'll try for RF seats to catch a Junior HR shot. :thumbsup:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498221' date='Jun 9 2007, 07:18 PM']:shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist:

WTF is up with Reds tix? Damn, I don't remember paying nearly so much when I went to GABP 2 years ago. wow.[/quote]
They're not that expensive, especially if you go naked because your clothes were lost in your suitcase...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='498256' date='Jun 10 2007, 05:05 AM']i dont recal a year they have gone up more than $1-3 dollars,[/quote]
I guess that's not a terrible amount. Maybe I was a bit further out toward right field than I thought when I was last @ GABP

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='498270' date='Jun 10 2007, 06:49 AM']Ausgezeichnet.[/quote]
:unsure:

[quote name='whodey24k' post='498271' date='Jun 10 2007, 06:53 AM']sweet, looks like i will have to have the jello shots ready.[/quote]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And I'll have to make sure to bring Beotch a Miller Light or 6 :D

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498203' date='Jun 10 2007, 09:55 AM']I booked my flights tonight for a trip home in September for the home opener. I am so excited I cannot see straight. If it was possible to make the remainder of the offseason feel like it would take forever, I've gone and made sure of it now. And since I fly in and out of Dayton, my first and last meals at home will be Marion's pizza :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Can't wait to see you crazy folks @ PBS in just a few more months. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote]

Lucky bastard!! Have a coney or 2 for me while you're there.
MULLY
won't be gettin' home until summer 2008

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='498285' date='Jun 10 2007, 10:28 AM']Lucky bastard!! Have a coney or 2 for me while you're there.
MULLY
won't be gettin' home until summer 2008[/quote]
Are you shooting for August when school is slow, I assume? Let's home there's a Bengals preseason game that week. I'd gladly hook you up with my tix.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498287' date='Jun 10 2007, 08:11 PM']Are you shooting for August when school is slow, I assume? Let's home there's a Bengals preseason game that week. I'd gladly hook you up with my tix.[/quote]

August is exactly what I'm shooting for. Thanks a ton, man. I'll let you know when the time comes.
MULLY

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498278' date='Jun 10 2007, 08:19 AM']I guess that's not a terrible amount. Maybe I was a bit further out toward right field than I thought when I was last @ GABP
:unsure:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And I'll have to make sure to bring Beotch a Miller Light or 6 :D[/quote]

YES!!! I was hoping you'd say that!! So glad you get to catch the opener!!
I've already got the goosebump feeling like were gonna stomp some d*cks in the dirt that night!! :thumbsup:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='498308' date='Jun 10 2007, 03:44 PM']August is exactly what I'm shooting for. Thanks a ton, man. I'll let you know when the time comes.
MULLY[/quote]
Done and done my brother. I just hope that you end up being in town for a home game :thumbsup:

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='498374' date='Jun 10 2007, 10:11 PM']YES!!! I was hoping you'd say that!! So glad you get to catch the opener!!
I've already got the goosebump feeling like were gonna stomp some d*cks in the dirt that night!! :thumbsup:[/quote]
Beotch, we are gonna kick some ratbird ass that night for sure!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='498430' date='Jun 11 2007, 08:12 AM']Done and done my brother. I just hope that you end up being in town for a home game :thumbsup:[/quote]

Yeah, I should be there through the whole month of August. I was there 2 years ago and tried to score tickets on the street but the cheapest I found was like 50 bucks apiece. 100 bucks for tickets then God only knows how much we'd spend in the gift shop etc... so we passsed on it and went to a sports bar instead. Had it been a regular season game I'd be more than happy to pay that for the tix, or more for that matter, but I don't want to spend that much to watch the 1st string play 5 minutes and then leave the field.
MULLY
I need to send you a woman

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='499185' date='Jun 12 2007, 08:43 PM']we better hookup while your in town UK! last time your flight was cancelled or delayed :thumbsdown:
get a cold brewski my frined :)[/quote]
Count on it! I'm looking forward to having a brew or two, on gameday or before :headbang:

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='499386' date='Jun 13 2007, 02:51 AM']Awww sheeeeeet. UK in the US!!?!?!? Hide all your hot honeys fellas!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:2rave: :2rave:[/quote]
What did I ever do to you? Why not bring em along for the ride [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

Archived