Is this illegal?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='502835' date='Jun 21 2007, 01:40 PM']I hate my country accent actually. I'm hoping when i move to FL i will get rid of it.[/quote]

Yeah, moving from Buttfuck, USA to Redneckville, America is gonna get rid of that accent.
MULLY

Ok first is is ILLEGAL to ask someone how old they are in an interview or before they are hired.
It is LEGAL to put on an application are you 18?
Are you 18 should have been on the application.....was it?

If if was and you answered NO and did not lie at all on your application you are clear.
You are not responsible for their error.

The only reason I see they would want someone who is 18 doing that job is because you have keys to the store and that you have to make a money deposit.
I wouldn't trust anyone under 18 doing that for me.

The big issue I see is what if you stole money or merchandise.
I dont know how much about florida law, but I am sure the trouble a minor can get in for that is less than an adult. They could be screwed if you rob them blind.

:ninja:

Alright BFF, i know your story, fuck it you dont live there, if they come back and say hey you arent 18 in the next month and a half screw it... they never asked so you never told... just keep on keepin on, i dont think you have muc to worry bout, its fucking claires

Don't worry, Mully, I'll search all Claire's stores in Orlando and alert them of our little problem...let's see, would that be the one at Fashion Square, or perhaps the Florida Mall? Or maybe it's the Highland Lakes Center, West Oaks Mall, or even the Altamonte Mall. I guess we'll just have to find out!

:ninja: (or am I?)

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='503391' date='Jun 23 2007, 03:27 AM']It really isn't that hard to figure out. I say just decide one way or another and stick with it so you do not put yourself through the torture. The worst that happens is that you have to get a job some where else. Trust me, you will run into more perplexing and serious situations as you get older. Maybe just try enjoying your stay in Floridia, who cares where you work...and also realize that if Claires is paying 10 an hour then other places are paying more.[/quote]

I'd work at one of the amusement parks if I was 17. Of course it would be to try to score with girls like you, so that might not be such a good idea.

:unsure:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='503394' date='Jun 23 2007, 03:34 AM']I'd work at one of the amusement parks if I was 17. Of course it would be to try to score with girls like you, so that might not be such a good idea.

:unsure:[/quote]

I got a friend who works at Disney, he wants me to work with him so if i dont take claire's i'll take a 2$ pay cut and work for Disney. I wanna dress up as like a character though how fun would that be, but i don't which one i would dress up as.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='503556' date='Jun 24 2007, 09:39 AM']I got a friend who works at Disney, he wants me to work with him so if i dont take claire's i'll take a 2$ pay cut and work for Disney. I wanna dress up as like a character though how fun would that be, but i don't which one i would dress up as.[/quote]

You don't think things through very well, do you? Have you been to Orlando in the summer? You think those outfits have AC? Do you have any idea how fucking hot it would be in one of those things?
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='503568' date='Jun 23 2007, 09:12 PM']You don't think things through very well, do you? Have you been to Orlando in the summer? You think those outfits have AC? Do you have any idea how fucking hot it would be in one of those things?
MULLY[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Geez Mully, why so harsh? Besides, Im pretty sure OG was talking about dressing up like Snow White or
Cinderella more so than putting on a Mickey Mouse costume.[/b][/color]

I'd work for Disney. It's got to have more perks than Claires. Plus IMO it would look better on a resume in the future. Who knows... maybe you really enjoy it, decide to stay down there.. and move up through the ranks! Or come back to disney after college in a better paying position. B)

[quote name='sneaky' post='503611' date='Jun 24 2007, 12:43 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Geez Mully, why so harsh? Besides, Im pretty sure OG was talking about dressing up like Snow White or
Cinderella more so than putting on a Mickey Mouse costume.[/b][/color][/quote]
Yah MULLY you have been pretty mean to me latley. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//2.gif[/img]
AND YES; that is what i was talkin about. Maybe like Bell from beauty and the beast. I would look good in yellow right now, because I've been laying out everyday; which makes me like 7 shades darker than i was... i am almost black. not really, but i close. kind of.

[quote name='Notorious' post='503615' date='Jun 24 2007, 01:04 AM']I'd work for Disney. It's got to have more perks than Claires. Plus IMO it would look better on a resume in the future. Who knows... maybe you really enjoy it, decide to stay down there.. and move up through the ranks! Or come back to disney after college in a better paying position. B)[/quote]

Yah, my boy Jose works for MGM at a gift shop and he's only been there 3 weeks and allready got a raise. AND for every person you sign up to work there you get $100 bucks.
ALSO you can get 3 extra people in for free if you work there.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='503636' date='Jun 24 2007, 03:04 AM']Yah MULLY you have been pretty mean to me latley. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/2.gif[/img]
AND YES; that is what i was talkin about. Maybe like Bell from beauty and the beast. I would look good in yellow right now, because I've been laying out everyday; which makes me like 7 shades darker than i was... i am almost black. not really, but i close. kind of.
Yah, my boy Jose works for MGM at a gift shop and he's only been there 3 weeks and allready got a raise. AND for every person you sign up to work there you get $100 bucks.
ALSO you can get 3 extra people in for free if you work there.[/quote]

Screw Belle...FURRIES are HOT!

Actually, when I went there, there was a special facility for visiting Mickey. While all his henchmen roamed the hot asphalt, he, like a mafia kingpin, sat sequestered in an air-conditioned office where you could meet him after being screened through a queue. Maybe Minnie gets similar perks?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='503636' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:04 PM']Yah MULLY you have been pretty mean to me latley. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//2.gif[/img][/quote]

My bad, OG. I've got a lot of things going on over here right now that have me on the edge of my seat. I took my hostilities out on you, partly, and for that I apologize. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]
MULLY
still think it's too frickin' hot to be wearing a costume in Orlando though :D

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='503394' date='Jun 23 2007, 03:34 AM']I'd work at one of the amusement parks if I was 17. Of course it would be to try to score with girls like you, so that might not be such a good idea.

:unsure:[/quote]
they had girls back then? :ph34r:

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='503398' date='Jun 23 2007, 03:40 AM']Yeah haha, basically....but look im up at 3:30 am, what the heck else am I supposed to be doing...sleeping? LOL...[/quote]
i guess dan is one exciting guy :pointlaff:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='503739' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:04 PM']Actually, he is quite an exciting guy. See the reason I get to stay up till 3 am is because he has a sweet paying job so I do not have to work much this summer and instead get to stay up all night and wake up when I want to, I'd say I am one lucky girl. It makes it easier for me to apply for scholarships for grad school and study for my lsat's. This way I myself will have one sweet paying job... :thumbsup:

I am still surprised we are talking in this thread....lol. It seems pretty moot and for those of you who do not know what that means....its called a dictionary[/quote]
thanks for ruining my fun :(

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='503740' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:06 PM']thanks for ruining my fun :([/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Ahhhh, dont worry about her, A-Men.

Some girls just dont appreciate the kind of guys that deliver pizzas and plays video games all night.

You are still a pimp in my book. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]
[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='503750' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:29 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Ahhhh, dont worry about her, A-Men.

Some girls just dont appreciate the kind of guys that deliver pizzas and plays video games all night.

You are still a pimp in my book. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]
[/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]
that had nothing to do with it. she stuck up for dan too much :(

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='503751' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:34 PM']that had nothing to do with it. she stuck up for dan too much :([/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]How dare she stick up for her boyfriend like that !?! :shakesfist:

You know A-Men, they do offer some counseling for stuff like this.
[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='503756' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:39 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]How dare she stick up for her boyfriend like that !?! :shakesfist:

You know A-Men, they do offer some counseling for stuff like this.
[/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]
i wasnt being serious. why are u taking me serious?

Archived