Who made the switch?

I made the change, but I am not gonna tell you my old name. Because if I do then you will tell someone and they will tell someone, and then the next thing you know I am being flooded with messages and emails wanting me to go hang out and do stuff, go parties, poker night, etc... And I just have a lot going on right now and can't make it to all those things and since I don't have time to make it to everyone's party but then I go to someone else's then there would be some jealousy and some hurt feelings. Then they would get mad at me thinking I was playing favorites when I really wasn't, it just comes down to time management.

I hope you understand. :ph34r::blink::rolleyes:

Guest bengalrick
I made the change, but I am not gonna tell you my old name.  Because if I do then you will tell someone and they will tell someone, and then the next thing you know I am being flooded with messages and emails wanting me to go hang out and do stuff, go parties, poker night, etc...  And I just have a lot going on right now and can't make it to all those things and since I don't have time to make it to everyone's party but then I go to someone else's then there would be some jealousy and some hurt feelings.  Then they would get mad at me thinking I was playing favorites when I really wasn't, it just comes down to time management.

I hope you understand.   :ph34r:   :blink:   :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i guess we'll have to just figure that your probably chandler... definately sounds like something he would say...

i'm here and the same id obviously...

I made it over, same name here as on BC. Never posted much, mostly read everyones elses comments and insights on our team. Thanks to creechnasty for putting the link to this board over on cincinnati.com message board....that is how I got here. I'll have to try posting more often....lotta good people here :D Was freakin just a lil when I read JT was closing up shop for awhile, and I don't blame him. But all is better now. and thank you GoBengals for creating our new home.

Guest BengalBacker
by the way does anyone know why my timezone is all flustered here.  I mean im sure its not 214 am here at least i think it s not :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to "My Controls" at the top

Go to "board settings"

Set it to "GMT -5:00 hours"

At least if you live near Cincinnati that's what it needs to be.

Guest Matt_Six

im here too

same name

this sucks

the old board needs to com eback

not that this isnt good, but i went there for my bengals news...

sometimes it woul dget up faster there than bengals.com

Archived