odell - reinstatement?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='stripes' post='507930' date='Jul 6 2007, 12:43 AM']bet you know how many o's there are in douche bag[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='stripes' post='507930' date='Jul 6 2007, 12:43 AM']bet you know how many o's there are in douche bag[/quote]
I'll guess one...

Good thing you can spell "douche", but not the name of a player you're asking a question about.

I can't wait until you have questions about "Carsen" or "Rudy".

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='507955' date='Jul 6 2007, 06:36 AM']I'll guess one...

Good thing you can spell "douche", but not the name of a player you're asking a question about.

I can't wait until you have questions about "Carsen" or "Rudy".[/quote]

Give the dude a break..Just a typo..Stop making a big deal out of it.

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='507955' date='Jul 6 2007, 06:36 AM']I'll guess one...

[img]http://www.diggerhistory.info/images/medals-asstd/pain-ass-medal.jpg[/img]

Guest BlackJesus

[center][size=4][quote name='stripes' post='507916' date='Jul 5 2007, 11:53 PM']odel[/quote][/size]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Jamie I didn't know you had a son ?

:ninja: [/b][/size][/font][/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='508019' date='Jul 6 2007, 11:18 AM'][center][size=4][/size]
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Jamie I didn't know you had a son ?
:ninja: [/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Or a twin - they would both have the same spelling gene.

Guest fredtoast

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='507917' date='Jul 5 2007, 11:54 PM']I heard they added another "L" to his first name.

It's now "Odell".[/quote]

As in "Comissioner GoOdell".

Oh yeah and B) :P ;) :o :mellow: :D :rolleyes: -_- <_< ^_^ :huh: :wub:

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='507955' date='Jul 6 2007, 04:36 AM']I'll guess one...

i ran spellcheck

B)

Latest from Hobson:
[quote][size=3][b]Thurman waiting[/b][/size]
By GEOFF HOBSON
July 10, 2007

Posted: 8:15 p.m.

Thurman
Wednesday is the first day Bengals middle linebacker Odell Thurman can hear if he'll be let back into the NFL after serving a one-year suspension. But one of his agents, Saf Lawson, said Tuesday while he's confident his client is going to be reinstated he doesn't know when.

But the decision figures to come in time for Thurman to know if he'll be able to report with the rest of the Bengals July 26 to training camp. Thurman's suspension came as a result of the violation of the league's substance abuse policy.

"All indications are that to this point Odell has not had any violations of the drug program and we're hopeful that his application is going to be accepted," Lawson said.

A meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell isn't needed for a final decision and Lawson said he's not aware that one has been set up.[/quote]

He has applied. He has complied. There is no reason why Odell should not be reinstated tomorrow.

But I bet he won't.

Archived