Cinicnnati HS Football

[quote name='Bunghole' post='538596' date='Sep 1 2007, 08:16 PM']All my employees are either St X or Elder students. They are great kids. It's awesome that the St X game is on ESPN. The elder game tonight is on ESPN 360, but I don't get that channel (does anyone?).[/quote]
What are St X kids doing all the way over there?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='538743' date='Sep 1 2007, 11:14 PM']Elder wins! Elder wins! 40-34 in overtime. INT in the endzone to end it.109 game winning streak, second longest in high school football HISTORY, is over. #3 team in the country goes down.[/quote]

As a West Hi grad, I have a hard time rooting for Elder, but congrats to them!

[quote name='sigshoota' post='538921' date='Sep 2 2007, 04:21 PM']The st.x-dematha game is on espn right now.
x is up 7-0 with 6:00 left in the first, but just fumbled a punt.[/quote]

X up 14-7 and driving

DeMatha is suppossed to have the best HS coach in the country

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='539086' date='Sep 2 2007, 02:38 PM']X blows them out 28-7.

Good showing for the GCL this weekend, except Lasalle. ^_^[/quote]
#21 on Saint X, Pat Berning, was an employee of mine. He rumbled for that last TD and had an all-around good game.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='539106' date='Sep 2 2007, 02:55 PM']he looks like a FB, but has quick feet.[/quote]
He's a good kid, stoutly built and wouldn't have seen so much playing time if St X's starting RB wasn't hurt (I don't know his name).
What a statement for Ohio HS football, though!
Elder, Colerain and St X...WOOT!

Archived