Cinicnnati HS Football

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='532102' date='Aug 23 2007, 12:20 AM']Princeton destroyed Western Hills tonight...62-7..It was 34-0 by the end of the 1st quarter[/quote]

:D[color="#FF0000"][b] Cool[/b][/color]

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='532125' date='Aug 23 2007, 12:48 AM']Did you know Carmen Electra back before she was all worn out? i.e. before she was introduced to Mully?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I didn't know her but I remember her. She was a senior when I was a freshman but I remember her easily
because her fine ass was dating black guys. Interracial dating was kind of rare in the school at that time so it was impossible not to notice her.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='532171' date='Aug 23 2007, 07:34 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I didn't know her but I remember her. She was a senior when I was a freshman but I remember her easily
because her fine ass was dating black guys. Interracial dating was kind of rare in the school at that time so it was impossible not to notice her.[/b][/color][/quote]
For some reason, that isn't surprising about Carmen..She is soooooooooooooo fine though :lol:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='532189' date='Aug 23 2007, 08:41 AM']I thought she went to CAPE?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]No, I dont think so. She went to a couple of schools until finally ending up at Princeton though.[/b][/color]

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='532199' date='Aug 23 2007, 09:08 AM']For some reason, that isn't surprising about Carmen..She is soooooooooooooo fine though :lol:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]
[b]Thank the Lord for coal-burners. God bless each and everyone.[/b] [/color] :wub:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='532491' date='Aug 23 2007, 05:24 PM']yea maybe it was SCPA I was thinkin' of. Her name was like Tara something.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Her real name is Tera Patrick. I forgot to mention that highschool was not the last time I saw
her. As many of you know, Elektra broke into show business as a singer. Somehow, someway,
Prince signed her to his record label and she was part of his clique briefly in the early 1990's.

Anyway, while I was attending the University of Cincinnati, she came to a night club called "Primetime"
in Clifton, promoting her debut album. She had her own little entourage with her and she appeared
to be acting pretty snobby. This happened probably around 1992 or 1993, I cant recall the exact date.

Anyway, her singing career flopped but she still became successful as a showbiz hottie and Primetime
has been closed down for well over a decade.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='532504' date='Aug 23 2007, 07:30 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Her real name is Tera Patrick. I forgot to mention that highschool was not the last time I saw
her. As many of you know, Elektra broke into show business as a singer. Somehow, someway,
Prince signed her to his record label and she was part of his clique briefly in the early 1990's.

Anyway, while I was attending the University of Cincinnati, she came to a night club called "Primetime"
in Clifton, promoting her debut album. She had her own little entourage with her and she appeared
to be acting pretty snobby. This happened probably around 1992 or 1993, I cant recall the exact date.

Anyway, her singing career flopped but she still became successful as a showbiz hottie and Primetime
has been closed down for well over a decade.[/b][/color][/quote]

haha.....I remember Primetime. I was very young though but I remember when my brothers and I used to ride down with our mom to pick up my dad from UC (he teaches/taught there) and we only had one car. We used to drive by that place and I'd always see a line and always was interested what the hell went on in there. I had no idea what a club was at that time...........aaaah good times.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='531634' date='Aug 22 2007, 10:47 AM'][url="http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...8200374/-1/all"]http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...8200374/-1/all[/url]
1. St. Xavier (11) 128
2. Colerain (2) 117
3. Elder 95
4. Lakota West 77
5. Moeller 77
6. La Salle 60
7. Sycamore 40
8. Glen Este 37
9. Oak Hills 22
10. Hamilton 20

Others: Mason 12; Middletown 11; Harrison 8; Lakota East 5; Western Hills 3; Princeton 2; Lebanon 1[/quote]

St. X, Colerain, Moeller, and La Salle all bring home wins. Elder squeaks out a win over Lakota West in a nailbiter. Harrison thums Oak Hills, Sycamore wins. Middletown, and Lakota East also go down.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='538087' date='Sep 1 2007, 09:20 AM']anyone bored today, there is going to be a hell of a set of games at Nippert today. St. X, Elder, and Colerain all play national powerhouses. I believe Moeller is playing as well.
Colerain plays Hoover from Alabama, if anyone ever saw them on that "Two a Days" show on MTV.[/quote]
I really wanna go to the Colerain game tonight..Not sure if I will or not though

Colerain beat Hover 20-17 in OT.

Lasalle lost to Cathedral from Indiana 7-6.

Cleveland Glenville lost 21-13 to I believe Poly Longbeach

Moeller just lost 26-22 to Mission Viejo, CA on a late TD.

Elder and Charlotte Independence will begin shortly.

The St. X game is tomorrow at noon.

no word on the Canton McKinley - Tulsa Union game.

FYI, the St X/Dematha game tomorrow at noon will be on ESPN.if you had ESPN 360, you can watch the Elder game that is about to start.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='538594' date='Sep 1 2007, 06:15 PM']Colerain beat Hover 20-17 in OT.Lasalle lost to Cathedral from Indiana 7-6.Cleveland Glenville lost 21-13 to I believe Poly LongbeachMoeller just lost 26-22 to Mission Viejo, CA on a late TD.Elder and Charlotte Independence will begin shortly.The St. X game is tomorrow at noon. no word on the Canton McKinley - Tulsa Union game. FYI, the St X/Dematha game tomorrow at noon will be on ESPN.if you had ESPN 360, you can watch the Elder game that is about to start.[/quote]
All my employees are either St X or Elder students. They are great kids. It's awesome that the St X game is on ESPN. The elder game tonight is on ESPN 360, but I don't get that channel (does anyone?).

Archived