just can't eak one out

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='535378' date='Aug 27 2007, 11:39 PM']you = [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] :254: :panicbutton:
me = [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img][/quote]

What's worse?

A Bengals fan pretending to be a steeler fan (you)

Or

A steeler fan actually coming here and posting this.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='535723' date='Aug 28 2007, 12:50 PM']What's worse?
A Bengals fan pretending to be a steeler fan (you)

Or

A steeler fan actually coming here and posting this.[/quote]

Yes, I'm outed--partially, anyway. I tried to be so ridiculous, that no one would believe Steely was real. I mean, who gets fired up over preseason? Actium saw through it immediately, so I challenged him to guess who I am.

The laugh BJ gave me in one of the other threads was worth it, though.

I'm not too concerned about winning or losing in the pre-season. I think Marvin going for the 2 point conversions on both touchdowns we got the other day shows he's not too concerned about winning or losing either. Work out the kinks, try the things, like the 2 p c, and see how it works out. Fine by me. What bothers me though is seeing a 5 yard space betwen their receivers and our defenders. That scares the bejeezus out of me.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='536217' date='Aug 29 2007, 02:43 AM']I'm not too concerned about winning or losing in the pre-season. I think Marvin going for the 2 point conversions on both touchdowns we got the other day shows he's not too concerned about winning or losing either. Work out the kinks, try the things, like the 2 p c, and see how it works out. Fine by me. What bothers me though is seeing a 5 yard space betwen their receivers and our defenders. That scares the bejeezus out of me.
MULLY[/quote]

The two point conversion attempts were most likely a direct result of Shane's injury.

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='536239' date='Aug 29 2007, 09:25 PM']The two point conversion attempts were most likely a direct result of Shane's injury.[/quote]

Which could have been an oppurtune time for the backup kicker to get some practice. Who knows?!?
MULLY

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='537189' date='Aug 30 2007, 05:32 PM']Hey Cowh..... err I mean Steely!

I hear that right down the street they have everything for you men to enjoy!
You can hang out with all the boys!

:gayflag:[/quote]

Yes, yes. Steely is gay. I get it. I am totally a homo. I can not believe there is a cock in my shorts and I am not putting it in some dude's ass. What is wrong with me?

BC Grrl, you really bring out the worst in me.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='537195' date='Aug 30 2007, 05:53 PM']Which could have been an oppurtune time for the backup kicker to get some practice. Who knows?!?
MULLY[/quote]

Backup kicker? You mean Larson, who was sending kickoffs to the 25 (or was it the 35, I'm blacking out on that)? I think there was value in sending in the "regular" offense to attempt the 2-point conversion. It's just pre-season. THE GAMES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING. So why not go for it?

"If not us, who? If not now, when?" Who said that?

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='537323' date='Aug 30 2007, 11:18 PM']Yes, yes. Steely is gay. I get it. I am totally a homo. I can not believe there is a cock in my shorts and I am not putting it in some dude's ass. What is wrong with me?

BC Grrl, you really bring out the worst in me.[/quote]
:lol: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived