RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

[quote name='BengalWifey' date='Aug 30 2005, 12:21 PM']My random Bengal thought.....

I am the wife of a Bengal (hence the name) that has been talked about quite a bit on here.  Sometimes I read this for pure amusement, other times because I just want to get the fan perspective.  What I've gained....half the time no one on here knows diddly squat.  They proclaim to be fans, but know nothing about the team or the players.  My word of advice:  to add a bit of credibility to your screen name, do a bit of research before posting stupid things that show a lack of knowledge whatsoever about football.  And whoever all these "insiders" are, claiming to know the "inside" track, no one knows better than the players and the coaches.  Most of you are not experts, so shut up!!!!

Ok....Now I feel better.  And, since I will never disclose my husband's name to any of you, he will make the team, will start, and will prove all of you wrong.  He has done that his entire career!!!
[right][post="138224"][/post][/right][/quote]

Welcome! :D

Do you think you'll be posting some more in order to educate the half of us that don't know anything or is this just a one-time vent? I'm hoping for the former. ;)

[quote name='BengalWifey' date='Aug 30 2005, 01:21 PM']My random Bengal thought.....

I am the wife of a Bengal (hence the name) that has been talked about quite a bit on here.  Sometimes I read this for pure amusement, other times because I just want to get the fan perspective.  What I've gained....half the time no one on here knows diddly squat.  They proclaim to be fans, but know nothing about the team or the players.  My word of advice:  to add a bit of credibility to your screen name, do a bit of research before posting stupid things that show a lack of knowledge whatsoever about football.  And whoever all these "insiders" are, claiming to know the "inside" track, no one knows better than the players and the coaches.  Most of you are not experts, so shut up!!!!

Ok....Now I feel better.  And, since I will never disclose my husband's name to any of you, he will make the team, will start, and will prove all of you wrong.  He has done that his entire career!!!
so whos your husband :headbang:

[quote name='BengalWifey' date='Aug 30 2005, 12:21 PM']My random Bengal thought.....

[right][post="138224"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

thats cool...welcome

Guest BlackJesus

[quote]I am the wife of a Bengal (hence the name) that has been talked about quite a bit on here.  Sometimes I read this for pure amusement, other times because I just want to get the fan perspective.  What I've gained....half the time no one on here knows diddly squat.  They proclaim to be fans, but know nothing about the team or the players.  My word of advice:  to add a bit of credibility to your screen name, do a bit of research before posting stupid things that show a lack of knowledge whatsoever about football.  And whoever all these "insiders" are, claiming to know the "inside" track, no one knows better than the players and the coaches.  Most of you are not experts, so shut up!!!!

Ok....Now I feel better.  And, since I will never disclose my husband's name to any of you, he will make the team, will start, and will prove all of you wrong.  He has done that his entire career!!![/quote]

[img]http://www.justthefunny.com/images/Hulga%20and%20Ali%20Ba%20Ba%20(Dollar).JPG[/img]

Get Back in the Kitchen :wave:

Guest BadassBengal

Me > You

you sound like a moocow

[quote name='BengalWifey' date='Aug 30 2005, 01:21 PM']My random Bengal thought.....

uhm no disrepsect intended mrs. bengal, but this is a messageboard by fans for fans, we may not all be as educated as you may like, but again its just a messageboard. Dont take it so seriously.

I thought a bootleg out of that same formation with steinbach pulling in pass pro was a good idea.... :unsure:

:afropic:

You aren't Keanu's wife are you??? Other than that the only other people bashed consistently are JT, TJ, and P-Dub. One more thing....is your husband a legitimate starter (one who can start on other teams) or just starting because of need (:cough: Keanu :cough:)

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 30 2005, 03:18 PM']funny... ..i see who you claim to be, but why are you using the internet at humana? i cant imagine you have a job, husband being worth nearly 50 mil.... i could be wrong i suppose, but skeptical none the less.  :D
[right][post="138431"][/post][/right][/quote]
they have better benefits than the NFL (health, dental, 401K)

[quote name='jza10304' date='Aug 31 2005, 01:58 AM']You aren't Keanu's wife are you???  Other than that the only other people bashed consistently are JT, TJ, and P-Dub.  One more thing....is your husband a legitimate starter (one who can start on other teams) or just starting because of need (:cough: Keanu :cough:)
[right][post="138873"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I figure she's either KK's wife or Pollack's. We were pretty hard on him for a while. And she said something about always starting. KK has never started.

[quote name='jza10304' date='Aug 31 2005, 01:58 AM']You aren't Keanu's wife are you???  Other than that the only other people bashed consistently are JT, TJ, and P-Dub.  One more thing....is your husband a legitimate starter (one who can start on other teams) or just starting because of need (:cough: Keanu :cough:)
[right][post="138873"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

I was thinking the same thing.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BengalWifey' date='Aug 31 2005, 11:23 AM']1. I can use the internet wherever and whenever I please.
2. I have a job, make my own money, and will continue to have a job.  (And yes,
    I LOVE to cook for my husband, thanks for pointing that out!!!)  :wacko:
3. I don't care whether or not you all "believe" the fact that my husband is on the
    team or not.  That wasn't my point.  My point was, for all of those people who 
    think that they are experts on any topic, be sure you do your research first
    before posting.  I've been on here quite a while and never posted, but it just is
    annoying with all of these "insiders" who keep posting fake stuff.
4. This is my last post, so say whatever steelers suck ass and "insider" comments you want
    to about me.  They all hurt my feelings and affect me to the point where all I
    want to do is cry, cook, quit my job, and spend all of my man's 
    money!!  :thumbsup:
[right][post="139183"][/post][/right][/quote]

If we were "insiders" or "experts" we`d be getting paid.
We come here because we love the Bengals.
You come here because you get paid to fuck a Bengal...

Anyway good luck with that.

[quote]1. I can use the internet wherever and whenever I please.
2. I have a job, make my own money, and will continue to have a job.  (And yes,
    I LOVE to cook for my husband, thanks for pointing that out!!!) 
3. I don't care whether or not you all "believe" the fact that my husband is on the
    team or not.  That wasn't my point.  My point was, for all of those people who 
    think that they are experts on any topic, be sure you do your research first
    before posting.  I've been on here quite a while and never posted, but it just is
    annoying with all of these "insiders" who keep posting fake stuff.
4. This is my last post, so say whatever steelers suck ass and "insider" comments you want
    to about me.  They all hurt my feelings and affect me to the point where all I
    want to do is cry, cook, quit my job, and spend all of my man's 
    money!! [/quote]

Again you take this all too seriously, a few have proclaimed to be "insiders" and arent and a few that have proclaimed it actually are. But in all honesty if the words that people have used on this site actually did effect you, Id say get some thicker skin because fans rip on players of their team all the time. Your husband may make the team and may indeed start and heck he may even be a probowler ever year. But I can tell you this.... Ill be a bengals fan longer than he will be a Bengal, no matter who your husband is, hell I may even root for him and have his jersey who knows, but thats not the point. The point is you take this too seriously.

Guest BlackJesus

[i][b]BengalWifey sounds like she has a 70's Bush and she doesn't swallow ;) [/b][/i] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

I highly doubt it's anybody, but I like the possibility.

If you are Kevin's wife, answer me these two things:
1.) How was the XFL?
2.) What nationality is Kevin? I have never heard "Kaesviharn" as a last name

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://www.bengals.com/img/gameday/2005/gallery050902-16.jpg[/img]

Take that Shit to the House [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/36.gif[/img]

Archived