31 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best Chili in the area

• Skyline
    • Gold Star
    • Dixie
    • Empress
    • Camp Washington
    • Worthmore
    • Other (local parlors, too many to list)

I eat goldstar mostly,there is a place in madeira where I grew up called JK chili...good shit. I had a couple of coney dogs from a place today called Genes off
queen city that weren't too bad,use regular size buns and dogs like we use at home,some had hot red chili pepper in them like queen city mets... :blink:
I'll let you know friday how they come out... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
I have never eaten Goldstar and never will...... If I wanted liquid shit with curdled cheese on top I would go eat in Cleveland.....

Skyline is my favorite food on the planet.... although since I have been cutting back I am not eating it lately..... There is a skyline down here in South Florida 3 miles from my apartment...... :D

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Mar 10 2005, 10:09 PM']I have never eaten Goldstar and never will...... If I wanted liquid shit with curdled cheese on top I would go eat in Cleveland.....

Skyline is my favorite food on the planet.... although since I have been cutting back I am not eating it lately..... There is a skyline down here in South Florida 3 miles from my apartment......  :D

[right][post="60234"][/post][/right][/quote]
seriously? I didn't know it had franchised that far away.

But Goldstar makes me sick to even think about!

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://cincinnatiflames.com/images/skyline.JPG[/img]

[color="red"]
If it isn't Skyline and tries to serve immitation Cincinnati chili....it might as well be in Iraq ![/color]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]seriously? I didn't know it had franchised that far away.[/quote]

[b]They really haven't franchised.... the only states outside of Ohio that they are in I think are Indiana, and FLorida.... even here there are only 4 in the whole state. 1 in Clerwater up north, and 3 down here in South Florida...[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Mar 10 2005, 10:09 PM']I have never eaten Goldstar and never will...... If I wanted liquid shit with curdled cheese on top I would go eat in Cleveland.....

Skyline is my favorite food on the planet.... although since I have been cutting back I am not eating it lately..... There is a skyline down here in South Florida 3 miles from my apartment......  :D

[right][post="60234"][/post][/right][/quote]

You suck!! Closest thing I got to Cincinnati Chili is Hard Times cafe and they don't even use cocoa....... Even Mumra knows to use cocoa.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Mar 10 2005, 09:09 PM']I have never eaten Goldstar and never will...... If I wanted liquid shit with curdled cheese on top I would go eat in Cleveland.....

[right][post="60234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Or at Paul Brown Stadium... which ONLY sells GOLD STAR...

fucker

[quote name='#22' date='Mar 10 2005, 04:15 PM']If you post some more and don't respond as other, I can make a more detailed poll.
But my favorite is Dixie. Tastes home made, all natural (no indigestion!), and the 6 way is awesome.
Least favorite is Gold Star, because it reminds me of puke
[right][post="59857"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'm with you on that dude, beats the others hands down, thicker richer and tastier, not as well known as Gold Star and Skyline but definitely better.

Skyline is so thin it runs through the spagetti like water

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Mar 10 2005, 10:16 PM']You suck!! Closest thing I got to Cincinnati Chili is Hard Times cafe and they don't even use cocoa....... Even Mumra knows to use cocoa.
[right][post="60246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
If you're really jonesin' for the Cincinnati flavor, you can buy a pack of Hard Times Cincinnati chili spice mix, follow the recipe, but add in some cocoa and black pepper. It ain't Skyline, but it's damn good and itll get you through those cravings...

...or you can just order some Skyline online.

Guest oldschooler
I like Gold Star and SKyline...I usually stop at which ever
I see 1st ...makes no difference to me ...God I wish they had
either down here in Tennetucky [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/17.gif[/img]

Guest steggyD
[quote name='#22' date='Mar 12 2005, 01:12 PM']Wow...Skyline is whooping up on Dog Shit errrr...Gold Star.
[right][post="61063"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
It's fixed. The mods like Skyline. How do I know? Well, Goldstar had more than 15 yesterday, now they have 15? Hmmm, democracy at its finest.

Guest steggyD
It's not a good thing. Skyline is water, Gold Star is chili. Plus I just wanted to post one more time so that I can have 223 posts. VMA-223 is the squadron I was in in the USMC. That's it, my last post, good-bye forever people.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Mar 12 2005, 05:46 PM'] :blink:     what
[right][post="61192"][/post][/right][/quote]
:D
Sorry, people, it was only a joke. I'm still posting.

Archived