ITUNES HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

[quote name='#40' post='617796' date='Jan 2 2008, 11:51 PM']WMP is the way to go.[/quote]

i'm totally disappointed with that post of yours. usually, the people who thumb their nose at itunes talk about programs like foobar or winamp. wmp? ugh. :P

[quote name='mongo' post='617826' date='Jan 3 2008, 12:21 AM']i'm totally disappointed with that post of yours. usually, the people who thumb their nose at itunes talk about programs like foobar or winamp. wmp? ugh. :P[/quote]
WMP is the easiest program to use...CD burner is the best...So simple

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='617836' date='Jan 3 2008, 12:27 AM']WMP is the easiest program to use...CD burner is the best...So simple[/quote]

Does the 1 button CD burning of iTunes really seem complicated to you? At least Winamp and Foobar offer smaller resource footprints, and some additional bells and whistles for the audiophiles.

[quote name='mongo' post='617826' date='Jan 3 2008, 12:21 AM']i'm totally disappointed with that post of yours. usually, the people who thumb their nose at itunes talk about programs like foobar or winamp. wmp? ugh. :P[/quote]

Haha, I haven't used winamp in such a long time. WMP is so damn simple and such.

[quote name='mongo' post='617843' date='Jan 3 2008, 12:41 AM']Does the 1 button CD burning of iTunes really seem complicated to you? At least Winamp and Foobar offer smaller resource footprints, and some additional bells and whistles for the audiophiles.[/quote]
I've just started using itunes...Tonight is the first time I am using it..It will just take me a while to get used to I guess..But I love WMP

[quote name='#40' post='617853' date='Jan 3 2008, 12:48 AM']Haha, I haven't used winamp in such a long time. WMP is so damn simple and such.[/quote]

The cool kids love Foobar. I have a couple iPods, use the itunes store from time to time, and listen to a lot of podcasts... and I'm not cool. iTunes seems the best fit for me. :)

[quote name='mongo' post='617956' date='Jan 3 2008, 09:17 AM'][b]The cool kids love Foobar.[/b] I have a couple iPods, use the itunes store from time to time, and listen to a lot of podcasts... [b]and I'm not cool.[/b] iTunes seems the best fit for me. :)[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='618005' date='Jan 3 2008, 10:24 AM']Does anyone know how to get videos onto iTunes... I just got an iPod video but I can't figure out how to get any videos on there. Don't tell me the only videos it'll play are ones you purchase from iTunes... <_<[/quote]

no it takes other vids.. they just need to be converted to mp4 vids. google "convert ipod videos" and there will be a gang of software, tho i asume itunes might do it somehow... i dont have it so i cant say.

[quote name='mongo' post='617956' date='Jan 3 2008, 09:17 AM']The cool kids love Foobar. I have a couple iPods, use the itunes store from time to time, and listen to a lot of podcasts... and I'm not cool. iTunes seems the best fit for me. :)[/quote]

I didn't even know what foobar was until I wiki'ed it a minute ago. :lol: . I'm really out of the loop.

Archived