*OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM SUPER BOWL XLll THREAD*

oldschooler

Can they play to a tie ?
Joke. But I guess the Partiots would still be undefeated if they did.

Oh well.

I just would like to see a good close game.
But a lot of blood, carnage, carts and ambulances wouldn`t hurt . . .

WHO-DEY !!!! [img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2104/buttheadmd4.gif[/img][img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3747/beavisps5.gif[/img]

GO BENGALS !!!

:rsju31uh9:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='629691' date='Feb 3 2008, 06:17 PM']The perfect scenario is for Eli to get hurt, and the Giants' backup QB to lead them to victory. No listening to how great Brady is, no crap about Eli winning a SB before Carson, and a whole lot of QB controversy in NYC. :hmm:

At least we can post whore one last time this season! :icon15:[/quote]
ha...i think thats radio wright. That would be pretty kickass.

Roger Goodell is a cocksucker. As is Mike Carey. I imagine if anybody touches Tom tonight, there's going to be a 15 yard penalty.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='629705' date='Feb 3 2008, 05:49 PM']At least they kept the ball out of Brady's hands for 9 minutes. They have to try to keep doing that, even if the Pats score quickly here.[/quote]I would love to see the Giants win.I think the pats also run some time off the clock on this drive...

Well i hate to say it, but the Pats o line is damn good...

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='629707' date='Feb 3 2008, 05:56 PM']They need to do better than a FG if keeping the ball that long ;)[/quote]I agree this team is not 18-0 for nothing, i would love to see the Giant's make the upset.

[quote name='staticx682000' post='629709' date='Feb 3 2008, 07:03 PM']Well i hate to say it, but the Pats o line is damn good...

I agree this team is not 18-0 for nothing, i would love to see the Giant's make the upset.[/quote]

They definitely make it look easy. We do too at times, but God damn they're consistent.

Archived