Majewski...Please not this year!

bgwilly31

Ok rant on!

Majewski is foking terrible. I cant stand that retard, everytime i see him warm up in the pin i start to cringe.

Ive ranted about his dumbass before. But everybody said things like...ehhh he's playing hurt give him some time. Next year he'll come around blah blah fokin blahhhh.

Well its next year everybody. And guess what! Were off to a great start again with majewski.

All these new pitchers came in yesterday in our exhibition opener and did a pretty dayum good job. They throw majewski in and here what he does.

Majewski
IP-.1
H-6
R-6
ER-6
ERA-168.00

I swear to god. If the reds dont put him down to the dayu minors. The reds wont be shit once again this year. Hes a CANCER!

On a positive note the rest of our pitching has pitched pretty damn good the past two days, they won 6-1 today, with this being their pitching...

Cincinnati IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA
Belisle 2.0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0.00
Fogg 2.0 1 0 0 0 2 0 0.00
Mercker 1.0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0.00
Weathers 1.0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0.00
Cordero 1.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.00
Stanton 1.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.00
Lincoln 1.0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0.00

Only gave up 5 hits, all singles, 1 run was unearned...so far so good

I could give a shit less if we win or not. BUT this is a very GOOD test for a supposed good pitchers that we've picked up this year.

Remember the pitchers are supposed to be ahead of the hitters and performing well.

The pitchers also arent facing Full blown lineups.

Oh on another note.

The mister VOLQUEZ stud that everybody was praising.

You know the guy we gave up HAMILTON for.

Well he made his debut today.

1.2 IP
5 hits
3 Earned runs.

Those really look like the stats of an up and coming!

WHAT A TRADE! <_<

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='636890' date='Feb 29 2008, 02:41 PM']I could give a shit less if we win or not. BUT this is a very GOOD test for a supposed good pitchers that we've picked up this year.

Remember the pitchers are supposed to be ahead of the hitters and performing well.

Oh on another note.

1.2 IP
5 hits
3 Earned runs.

WHAT A TRADE! <_<[/quote]

You are a real fucking idiot if you are gonna base a trade off of one guys first spring training outing of the year.

Seriously?

Really?

i didnt like the trade from the start. And no im not BASING the entire trade off this one game.

I was stating the fact that his opener sucked.

Which puts the ball on my side of the floor at the beginning of the game. Yeah the rest of the game is still to be played. But right now my opinion has the advantage.

-fucking idiot

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='636894' date='Feb 29 2008, 02:44 PM']You are a real fucking idiot if you are gonna base a trade off of one guys first spring training outing of the year.Really?[/quote]

BTW do you know anything about pre-season>?

Pre-season is the time for pitchers to shine.

Hitters are rusty. They dont face "real line-ups"

Its a well known fact pre-season is a pitchers game.

For his opener to suck in pre-season is no where near something to sneeze at.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='636919' date='Feb 29 2008, 03:15 PM']BTW do you know anything about pre-season>?

Pre-season is the time for pitchers to shine.

Hitters are rusty. They dont face "real line-ups"

Its a well known fact pre-season is a pitchers game.

For his opener to suck in pre-season is no where near something to sneeze at.[/quote]

The guy gave up two fucking hits and you are acting like its the end of the world, for all we know one of those hits might have been a good pitch that some guy somehow got the bat on and dropped a bloop single or one pitch that hopper or someone dove for the ended up getting past him for double or something. I dont know exactly, but Im not gonna make judgements on a guy that gave up 2 hits in his spring training debut.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='636890' date='Feb 29 2008, 02:41 PM']I could give a shit less if we win or not. BUT this is a very GOOD test for a supposed good pitchers that we've picked up this year.

Oh on another note.

1.2 IP
5 hits
3 Earned runs.

[img]http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2007/09/23-End/baby-crying.jpg[/img]

Seriously dude, give someone more than one start after being off all winter to bitch and moan about them. If you're pissed about the Hamilton trade, that's fine....but don't be a sandy vagina about it every single chance you get.

Oh on another note.

1.2 IP
5 hits
3 Earned runs.

Volquez had 4 strike outs in 2.1 innings today with one walk. Also gave up 4 hits, but no runs scored. Mind you, this was against the world champion Red Sox. Bailey was alright, but gave up a couple of runs.

The point here is, you can't base your opinion of someone based on a start or two in spring training, especially their first couple of appearances.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='637019' date='Feb 29 2008, 04:17 PM']Im just predicting his future suckage! It would be in perfect reds style.

How many times have you seen them trade away talent for up and comers and they dont become to shit?

You guys will come around.

BTW i hope the reds win the world series! :D[/quote]

dude, even stud pitchers struggle in spring training. They are getting their groove back, and some are trying out new stuff. STFU.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='636890' date='Feb 29 2008, 03:41 PM']I could give a shit less if we win or not. BUT this is a very GOOD test for a supposed good pitchers that we've picked up this year.

Oh on another note.

1.2 IP
5 hits
3 Earned runs.

We gave up a drug addict that has not proven that he can stay healthy for one of their top pitching prospects. Sounds like a pretty good trade to me.

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='640428' date='Mar 5 2008, 04:25 PM']Volquez had 4 strike outs in 2.1 innings today with one walk. Also gave up 4 hits, but no runs scored. Mind you, this was against the world champion Red Sox. Bailey was alright, but gave up a couple of runs.

The point here is, you can't base your opinion of someone based on a start or two in spring training, especially their first couple of appearances.[/quote]

I never said my entire opinion was based off that one start.

I said thats definitely not getting off on the right foot. Would you not agree?

[quote name='number85' post='640643' date='Mar 5 2008, 10:06 PM']We gave up a drug addict that has not proven that he can stay healthy for one of their top pitching prospects. Sounds like a pretty good trade to me.[/quote]

Hey Josh hamilton so far this spring training.

8 for 17.

8 rbi's
1 hr
2 dbls
1 trple

and only 3 strikeouts.

What are you going to say when your wrong. And josh hamilton is an all star in the next coming years?

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='642138' date='Mar 10 2008, 09:48 AM']I never said my entire opinion was based off that one start.

I said thats definitely not getting off on the right foot. Would you not agree?[/quote]

lol seriously? Careful, if you back track any faster you might trip.

Predicting someone's greatness based on spring training numbers is just as foolish as predicting their demise based on spring training numbers.

If Josh stays healthy, and more importantly stays clean, I am sure he will do just fine. If he plays like he did last year, he will be due some very big time money here very soon...and likely would have been too expensive for us to keep anyways. Everyone around here has been crying for pitching, but nobody wanted to trade anybody other than Adam Dunn. You gotta give some to get some. Only time will tell how that deal works out.

Archived