Question for fellow Mac users

Have you made the leap to Leopard yet?

Are you having any of the problems I have been reading about, and have they got software updates to fix it yet?

I want to get Leopard, but not until they get all the bugs worked out.

Thanks.

I've had a few quirky problems, like having to fix permissions more often than in Tiger and hanging on a couple of updates. Most of the issues have gone away with 10.5.2, and most of the issues seemed to relate to people upgrading to Leopard from another release (which I did also with no issues).

Overall, I'm quite happy with Leopard. Time Machine, Quick Look, Apace2 and PHP 5 make up for the minor annoyances...

I upgraded....I like some of the new features...a few minor quirks after loading the first time...reloaded and so far so good. I do keep getting a "framework error" every time I open Microsoft office applications, but I click ok and press on. I don't know what that means but after I click ok the apps run with no problem...just a little annoying.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='650285' date='Apr 8 2008, 05:38 PM']I upgraded....I like some of the new features...a few minor quirks after loading the first time...reloaded and so far so good. I do keep getting a "framework error" every time I open Microsoft office applications, but I click ok and press on. I don't know what that means but after I click ok the apps run with no problem...just a little annoying.[/quote]

man i didnt have that many problems with vista.... :mellow:

I haven't installed Leopard yet, and may not until the end of the quarter. However, I am going through the process of streamlining my laptop so I can do a full SuperDuper!, bootable backup. Glad to hear others have done the upgrade without issue. I just can't take the chance of the upgrade messing up any of my school work. :)

Archived