Chad Scopes out '08

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='674720' date='Jun 21 2008, 06:48 PM']And all three had complaints about the same thing, at what point do we stop playing the selfish player card and start looking at what they are saying?[/quote]

what a strange bitter binge your on. and wonder why?

pickens, dillon and chad have nothing in common aside from being assholes.... and former bengals.

pickens had some sort of mental disorder it seems..

dillon ill say easily just wanted to win and not be here... fine, it was a bad stretch.. has nothing t do with 2003-2007 tho. he decided to leave far before marv arrived.

and chad got special treatment and then got it revoked, and a shark agent tied into some issues = months of childish tantrums...

the front office has issues... but refusal to pamper superstars even longer isnt one of them...

[url="http://bengals.enquirer.com/2000/07/18/ben_brown_writes_to.html"]http://bengals.enquirer.com/2000/07/18/ben..._writes_to.html[/url]

take a look at that article ... Pickens had signed a contract as well, yet he was upset about the team retaining coslet.

I see very little difference between Pickens upset about the FO move to keep coslet and Chad upset about the FO with reguard to FA.

Now does that mean I dont think this is 90% about money? No ...but that 10% that isnt about money has some validity to it.

Reguardless Im done with this topic, some of you can belive what you want about it, but the history is there.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='674732' date='Jun 21 2008, 06:37 PM']what a strange bitter binge your on. and wonder why?

pickens, dillon and chad have nothing in common aside from being assholes.... and former bengals.

pickens had some sort of mental disorder it seems..

dillon ill say easily just wanted to win and not be here... fine, it was a bad stretch.. has nothing t do with 2003-2007 tho. he decided to leave far before marv arrived.

and chad got special treatment and then got it revoked, and a shark agent tied into some issues = months of childish tantrums...

the front office has issues... but refusal to pamper superstars even longer isnt one of them...[/quote]

Its not bitterness its just frustration with the folks that refuse to admit everything with reguard to the FO and the history of the relationship with their players is completely rosey. Its simply not true, and this is in line with that history.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='674734' date='Jun 21 2008, 07:41 PM']Its not bitterness its just frustration with the folks that refuse to admit everything with reguard to the FO and the history of the relationship with their players is completely rosey. Its simply not true, and this is in line with that history.[/quote]

First, name me someone who:

[quote]refuses to admit everything with reguard to the FO and the history of the relationship with their players is completely rosey[/quote]

Second, name me a team who has had nothing but rosey relationships with all of their players throughout their history.

Third, I know this is Ludwig, but how did you steal Jamie's ID? ^_^

CP and all the vital receivers at Collin's passing camp will be a tremendous asset in timing .....
Simpson will pick up invaluable info on catching, route running, seperation and such....Caldwell too....
Very pleased in them all getting together for this ......passing game should be very exciting this season..

Sounds like this team is dead serious about the season.....

[quote name='GoBengals' post='674729' date='Jun 21 2008, 06:31 PM']cause it wasnt...

it was about money, and him having to man up to HIS mistakes even tho others made some as well.

front office had nothing to do with it.

except making him take responsibility for his own bullshit, and not giving him money because of it.

he doesn't feel he is ever to blame if anyone else made mistakes... if he sat on the turf after a foolish fumble, big deal carson through picks and so and so got burned, in his mind he never cost us a game... someone else did.

he still has a handful of harsh realities ahead of him.... he MIGHT be smart enough to be frustrated privately now tho..

we'll see

ill say he may have been frustrated with the front office, but only because he isnt smart enough to understand injuries suspensions and salary cap factors.. he isnt a smart man...

essentially from what i can gather, he had it easy, did what he wanted got nothing but special treatment and excuses made for him.

players got pissed and he got worse. all the sudden coaches, management and players were holding him accountable for his bullshit and not taking it anymore. he felt he was being mistreated and everyone was blaming him for all of the losing simply because he was being held responsible for his route mistakes, drops, etc.

and he threw a tantrum like a kid about it, "oh im a cancer, im the problem? better get kimo!!!111" then drew pounds in seeing dollar signs and feeds him this "your too big for them, your deserve a bigger stage where youll be appreciated" and off we go on the wonderland dance of insanity for 5 months...

i'd wager a large sum of my yearly pay that my scenario is 95+% accurate..[/quote]

that is an amazing synopsis :applaud:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='674736' date='Jun 21 2008, 07:46 PM']First, name me someone who:

Second, name me a team who has had nothing but rosey relationships with all of their players throughout their history.

Third, I know this is Ludwig, but how did you steal Jamie's ID? ^_^[/quote]

See this is why I didnt want to go back and forth because I'd hear the comparison, but dude its gotten to the point with some people around here that I have actually read stuff like "It's 100% about the money" or "here watch this video where he says it" all the while ignoring what he said in the Solomon Wilcots interview. People are acting like scorn lovers over this and have lost all objectivetivity to the point that they cant even admit that maybe just maybe its about both.

Archived