The only way to see Go-Bengals in all it's glory

Purchased today, it's friggin sweeeeeet

[url="http://www.hannspree.com/US/product_detail.aspx?id=23792&advancedkey=Size%3d28+inch+Wide%2cCategories%3dLCD+Monitors&PID="]http://www.hannspree.com/US/product_detail...nitors&PID=[/url]

niiiiiiiiiice

its sad that im tricking myself into thinking im outgrowing my Dual 20" widescreen LCD's...

i would really like to have 24-30" widescreens.. id probably be happy for a LONG time in that range.. but in 1650 x 1280 resolution i have to sit "at attention" at my desk.. i prefer to lounge with my feet up with keyboard on lap...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='676261' date='Jun 29 2008, 05:43 PM']niiiiiiiiiice

its sad that im tricking myself into thinking im outgrowing my Dual 20" widescreen LCD's...

i would really like to have 24-30" widescreens.. id probably be happy for a LONG time in that range.. but in 1650 x 1280 resolution i have to sit "at attention" at my desk.. i prefer to lounge with my feet up with keyboard on lap...[/quote]

now im gonna have to upgrade my video card to take advantage of this hdmi as opposed to vga

[quote name='GoBengals' post='676261' date='Jun 29 2008, 05:43 PM']niiiiiiiiiice

[b]its sad that im tricking myself into thinking im outgrowing my Dual 20" widescreen LCD's...[/b]
i would really like to have 24-30" widescreens.. id probably be happy for a LONG time in that range.. but in 1650 x 1280 resolution i have to sit "at attention" at my desk.. i prefer to lounge with my feet up with keyboard on lap...[/quote]

ha, not kidding. I currently have dual 20" widescreen LCDs, and often wish I had a 3rd.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='676268' date='Jun 29 2008, 07:16 PM']Can you guys with dual monitors click and drag icons and such from one monitor to the next, like in the movies?[/quote]

desktop icons? yea, though I keep all of mine on one, along with my toolbar/start menu.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='676270' date='Jun 29 2008, 07:19 PM']desktop icons? yea, though I keep all of mine on one, along with my toolbar/start menu.[/quote]
I just watched "Untraceable" last night with the wife, so visions of computer mastery by the FBI are still fresh in my brain. Cool flick too.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='676272' date='Jun 29 2008, 07:21 PM']I just watched "Untraceable" last night with the wife, so visions of computer mastery by the FBI are still fresh in my brain. Cool flick too.[/quote]

"killer" movie (tee hee)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='676268' date='Jun 29 2008, 08:16 PM']Can you guys with dual monitors click and drag icons and such from one monitor to the next, like in the movies?[/quote]

yea, i open photoshop, and i have a design pallet on the left and i drag all the tools for photoshop to the right screen, along with my browser so i can multitask. and if i get involved in a post like this or something ill drag it to the left monitor.. type and drag back (dunno why seems more comfortable) i would honestly like to have 3 monitors if i can go to 2 bigger ones.. that way one is always centered in front of me with stuff on both sides...

[img]http://www.brian1.net/gallery/2007california/20071012_dual_2405fpw_01.jpg[/img]

thats not mine, but looks identical.. my desk is nicer but messier than that one.. :D

i would like this... but with better monitors than whts shown of course

[img]http://www.geniv.com/kin/downloads/multimontriple.JPG[/img]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='676287' date='Jun 29 2008, 09:48 PM']How does that affect playing games? Are the multiple monitors synched together with overlap at their borders or do you just have to isolate the game's imagery to a single monitor while playing?[/quote]

i would assume it would be on one screen... you designate which monitor is #1, 2 etc... i dont play computer games tho... so i havent a clue

[quote name='The Scales' post='677226' date='Jul 4 2008, 09:09 PM']Nothing like sitting in the microwave.[/quote]

Hey... Don't knock it...

I've spent a good part of my life in a similar environment, and I still get carded for cigarrettes, at the age of 35.

Just chop off the occasional extra head or appendage that beginds to sprout up and theres no problems.

Archived