Koopa...Easy...

Koopa

[font="Tahoma"]What's up guys.. I am not a Bengals fan, but yet a Browns fan.

I am a poster over at Browns 24/7(CavsRules), and Chef(Red Right 88, if he signed up here yet?) asked me to come on over and check this place out. Out of everybody in the division, the Bengals are the team I could respect the most, if I had to pick one. ;)

Anyway, can't wait till we meet next week, should be exciting.[/font]

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='702471' date='Sep 18 2008, 07:56 PM']Any Koopa fan I have respect for :)[/quote]
[font="Tahoma"]Yeah, for sure.. My favorite rapper out there, him and Bone are my favorite.

I'm actually a little to crazy about Koopa.. So they say.[/font]

[quote name='Koopa' post='702487' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:06 PM'][font="Tahoma"]Yeah, for sure.. My favorite rapper out there, him and Bone are my favorite.

I'm actually a little to crazy about Koopa.. So they say.[/font][/quote]
Ha I think I got you beat on the crazy part..You get ur MM4 copy yet

[quote name='Bunghole' post='702510' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:29 PM']Ha, no. I am married to a woman, which means I am completely without sex forever, amen. Kids....Pfffft...little sex-ruiners they are![/quote]
you dont have to tell me..I have seven children...yes, its true.

[quote name='Chef Dawg' post='702517' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:41 PM']Just four more and I can make up the starting Defensive unit for the Browns in a few years...[/quote]
Your little guys might actually have a chance at putting a hand on Carson even right after birth. I bet he shakes them off though.

[quote name='Chef Dawg' post='702522' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:50 PM']my 22 year old is a big strappin lad...6-4 and 272..runs a 5.0 40...he might get to him

my 20 year old is even bigger...cant run like his older brother though..make a good DT though[/quote]
Jeebus, you must be old!
:P
My sons are only 6 and 3, with a 14 year old stepdaughter (that likes to wear Big Ben jerseys just to piss me off!).

[quote name='Bunghole' post='702525' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:53 PM']Jeebus, you must be old!
:P
My sons are only 6 and 3, with a 14 year old stepdaughter (that likes to wear Big Ben jerseys just to piss me off!).[/quote]

OLD?? Who you calling old?? LOL

I'm married to a Steeler fan...its here only fault...

my kids are

22, 20, 16, 14, 7, 4 and 1

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='702489' date='Sep 18 2008, 09:11 PM']Ha I think I got you beat on the crazy part..You get ur MM4 copy yet[/quote]
I don't think so.. Haha. And yeah, I got mine last week. Signed. ;)

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/o6i6mp.jpg[/img]
(Sorry for the size... And the pinkish is because I took the picture with my phone, right under the light.. )

[quote name='Chef Dawg' post='702504' date='Sep 18 2008, 10:19 PM']Hey Koopa..Thanks for stopping by!

Watch him close fellas..hes a sneaky one...LOL[/quote]
What ya mean by sneaky.. :lol:

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='702577' date='Sep 19 2008, 08:31 AM']Any of you Browns fans going to the game in Cincy?[/quote]
I'd love too.. I've never been to another game that wasn't in Cleveland..Doubt I will be able to get out there on my own though.

Like this place already, I'll stick around. B)

[quote name='Chef Dawg' post='702573' date='Sep 19 2008, 08:16 AM']OLD?? Who you calling old?? LOL

I'm married to a Steeler fan...its here only fault...

my kids are

22, 20, 16, 14, 7, 4 and 1[/quote]
A Browns fan coming onto a Bengals message board admitting to being married to a Steelers fan....

:huh:

:lol:

Anyway, that's quite a range of children you've got there. Must be quite helpful to have that much unpaid labor around the house....and in the yard...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='702734' date='Sep 19 2008, 02:34 PM']koopa and CJ had a party last evening....

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/csepics/wigger-42888.jpg[/img][/quote]
[font="Tahoma"]Rofl...

Which one am I? :lol:[/font]

Archived