!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='Harmening' post='734053' date='Dec 21 2008, 01:52 PM']Hey, Sis. How's your back after shoveling? :P[/quote]

Stupid snow...the wind is blowing half what i shoveled already back into my driveway. Another 6 inches on it's way down now. And work in the morning with a youngin to get to daycare and the plow hasn't gone by yet, so they'll be that to do too. .... :(

On the plus side...we made a cool snow tunnel to crawl through. :)

To keep from thread hijackin.......... Let's hope we can adjust to the halftime adjustments and keep this lead cusion....

Nah...who am I kidding. :)

[quote name='alleycat' post='734071' date='Dec 21 2008, 02:02 PM']Is it just me or did that look like the ball flinched in the air when Housh put his hands out? I think he touched it. Damn...[/quote]

I can't tell for sure, but I definitely wouldn't put any money on a bet he didn't touch it. Too close to call for me. Even with replay.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='734068' date='Dec 21 2008, 01:00 PM']Stupid snow...the wind is blowing half what i shoveled already back into my driveway. Another 6 inches on it's way down now. And work in the morning with a youngin to get to daycare and the plow hasn't gone by yet, so they'll be that to do too. .... :(

On the plus side...we made a cool snow tunnel to crawl through. :)

To keep from thread hijackin.......... Let's hope we can adjust to the halftime adjustments and keep this lead cusion....

Nah...who am I kidding. :)[/quote]

Yeah, I've given up. The drifts are now too high to throw the snow up and over. I have decided to hire it done. They have heavy machinery. B)

......but yeah, I hope Brat can keep up his good game plan after the half.

Archived