!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD !!!

Duke with the sack !!! [img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2104/buttheadmd4.gif[/img][img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3747/beavisps5.gif[/img]

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='734107' date='Dec 21 2008, 01:19 PM']letting ken dorsey do this against you is pretty bad[/quote]

:whistle:

This has been fun ! James Johnson looks really quick. Nice play calling, running it down their throats. Clowns are going to be tired the second half.

My one grip is our last drive 3rd and 3, I say run the ball twice. Don't try the field goal, even if the snap is perfect thats a tough kick.

I am enjoying this A LOT !

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='734117' date='Dec 21 2008, 02:26 PM']This has been fun ! James Johnson looks really quick. Nice play calling, running it down their throats. Clowns are going to be tired the second half.

[b]My one grip is our last drive 3rd and 3, I say run the ball twice. Don't try the field goal, even if the snap is perfect thats a tough kick. [/b]

I am enjoying this A LOT ![/quote]
I just heard Brad & Lap agree with me on trying that FG.

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='734117' date='Dec 21 2008, 02:26 PM']This has been fun ! James Johnson looks really quick. Nice play calling, running it down their throats. Clowns are going to be tired the second half.

My one grip is our last drive 3rd and 3, I say run the ball twice. Don't try the field goal, even if the snap is perfect thats a tough kick.

I concur.

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='734117' date='Dec 21 2008, 01:26 PM']This has been fun ! James Johnson looks really quick. Nice play calling, running it down their throats. Clowns are going to be tired the second half.

Yeah, the way we had been converting third downs, I wish we would have just kept it on the ground. Maybe they were trying to surprise Cleveland. However, with the way this game is going, we should be reactive instead of proactive. As in, run it and run it and run it until they can stop us, then throw in something different.

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='734118' date='Dec 21 2008, 01:27 PM']I just heard Brad & Lap agree with me on trying that FG.[/quote]

I heard them say Simmons was bitching Larson out.
Maybe it was supposed to be a fake, or something.
I am not sure. I do know I was surprised to hear
he attempted a FG.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='734130' date='Dec 21 2008, 03:38 PM']how can you let a team run on you like this when you know they're going to run it

they have dorsey and 30mph winds

this isn't hard[/quote]

Seriously, and every run has been through gaping holes.

Archived