Our Brothers in Futility are Hosting the NFC Championship

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='739429' date='Jan 12 2009, 06:25 PM']not that i care much, but the cards are the worst team in the playoffs. seriously, that game against the panthers was pure luck. i don't hate the cards at all, just saying.[/quote]

lol Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you your 2009 Super Bowl Champion Arizona Cardinals.

Rumble has spoken.

[img]http://www.tbkusa.com/yul%20brenner.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='739429' date='Jan 12 2009, 06:25 PM']not that i care much, but the cards are the worst team in the playoffs. seriously, that game against the panthers was pure luck. i don't hate the cards at all, just saying.[/quote]

I'd rather be lucky than good.

Anyway, the Eagles are exactly as good as the Bengals (see: the tie). If we played in the NFC, we would be in the Championship game!

:ninja:

The Cardinals have a very good shot at getting into the SB. They are playing at home against the Eagles, where they are very good. If they had to travel to the Meadowlands to play the Giants in January, I'd agree that they'd be toast, as they are a terrible road/cold weather team.

The other advantage they have is that the SB is always played in warm weather locations. Maybe they can beat a defensive team like the Ravens or Steelers, maybe they can't, but their offense is playing great right now and the weather favors them.

I think they make the SB and lose...to the Ravens. But I'll root for them to win it all, and if the Ravens or Eagles win, I won't be upset. Anyone but the Steelers, please O Lord, I beseech thee and sacrifice this here goat in thy honor.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='739432' date='Jan 12 2009, 07:43 PM']lol Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you your 2009 Super Bowl Champion Arizona Cardinals.

Rumble has spoken.

[img]http://www.tbkusa.com/yul%20brenner.jpg[/img][/quote]

:lol:

but i do think that they did get lucky though.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='739439' date='Jan 12 2009, 07:16 PM']The Cardinals have a very good shot at getting into the SB. They are playing at home against the Eagles, where they are very good. If they had to travel to the Meadowlands to play the Giants in January, I'd agree that they'd be toast, as they are a terrible road/cold weather team.

The other advantage they have is that the SB is always played in warm weather locations. Maybe they can beat a defensive team like the Ravens or Steelers, maybe they can't, but their offense is playing great right now and the weather favors them.

I think they make the SB and lose...to the Ravens. But I'll root for them to win it all, and if the Ravens or Eagles win, I won't be upset. Anyone but the Steelers, please O Lord, I beseech thee and sacrifice this here goat in thy honor.[/quote]

they arent the worst team in the playoffs. not even close.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='739440' date='Jan 12 2009, 07:22 PM']:lol:

but i do think that they did get lucky though.[/quote]

you also dont konw what the fuck you are talking about. i dont get how it is luck to point up points on them, stop the run (after the first drive) and force a running team into passing. the cards secondary is good.

Archived