Mac & XBOX 360 users....share mac media

http://www.nullriver.com/products/connect360

Connect 360 - seems pretty great, nothing special to do on the xbox, just install the software on the mac and the 360 automatically add the mac into your library to browse.. i have done photo slideshows, made palylists and played music and working on some video now to test the streaming, but so far this is great..

$20.. which is nothing...

no sync needed, no code from the 360 to type into the computer to sync... that sucked anyway.. and the media files took forever to look through.. its all instant... and plays instantly...

impressive stuff...

Goddammit. Why do I have to hate Bill Gates so much?

Fucking PS3 and its gay-ass inability to stream shit without 3rd party software that doesn't work in OS X or Linux and really only works half-assed most of the time especially with netflix where it's always experiencing "network errors" you cock-sucking motherfucking screwball sonofabitch bastard asshole piece of shit cum-sucking whore... <_<

[quote name='steggyD' date='19 July 2009 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1248057732' post='785739']
Well, just stop hating. What has he done to you?
[/quote]

It's always easy to tell the folks that have never read the entire DOJ case against M$.

It's not what he's done to me, it's what he's done to all of us...

[quote name='Elflocko' date='19 July 2009 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1248056152' post='785737']
Goddammit. Why do I have to hate Bill Gates so much?

Fucking PS3 and its gay-ass inability to stream shit without 3rd party software that doesn't work in OS X or Linux and really only works half-assed most of the time especially with netflix where it's always experiencing "network errors" you cock-sucking motherfucking screwball sonofabitch bastard asshole piece of shit cum-sucking whore... <_<
[/quote]

So, you wouldn't buy an XBOX 360 because it is a Microsoft product??? Really?

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' date='20 July 2009 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1248111670' post='785778']
So, you wouldn't buy an XBOX 360 because it is a Microsoft product??? Really?
[/quote]

I went with the PS3 mainly because I wanted the Blue Ray player, but yes, I try to avoid buying M$ products whenever possible...

Archived