Cincy’s Other Palmer QB(Jordan) Piles On Buckeyes, Fans

[quote name='Elflocko' date='12 September 2009 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1252770209' post='800931']
Yeah, but I don't care for your 10%+ sales tax, the obnoxious income tax, the smog that obscures the mountains, and the horrific traffic.

That's why I live close enough to pop in and out to see the nice things, but no way in hell I'd want to live there.

And it's only 35 million.
[/quote]

...and what good is a beach when the water's too fucking cold to get in it? well, aside from the bitches, anyway. B)

[quote name='bengaled' date='12 September 2009 - 09:57 AM' timestamp='1252771034' post='800935']
...and what good is a beach when the water's too fucking cold to get in it? well, aside from the bitches, anyway. B)
[/quote]

The restaurants on the beaches are top notch.

Kaptain Kidd's in Redondo Beach has the best seafood I've ever had.

They make a Mahi Mahi Sandwich that I'd drive a bus full of nuns of a cliff to get a hold of...

Agree with Mully 100%. Choose USC to win. You can say that USC will win by 20. But attack the people in the area that you play? Plus, Jordan gets no pass from me because he is a shitty 3rd string quarterback that is only in the NFL because his older brother is good (but fragile) quarterback.

I live in Columbus a UC grad and I honestly have no idea why people don't like buckeye fans. Because they were a buckeye football shirt in May...for shame!

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='11 September 2009 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1252706767' post='800847']
Unfortunately, since you're from there then you get lumped into that too.

Look, I can totally understand Jordan's love for his team. I can respect it 100% too. But as I said, he's in a position now where he needs to be a little choosier with his words. He is a Cincinnati Bengal now. He doesn't need to profess his love for OSU or any other team that he grew up hating. But he sure as hell doesn't need to be going around talking about how irritating the OSU fans are and how boring Ohio is. Doesn't bother me one bit if he goes on air and says USC is going to win or that USC is going to kick OSU's ass. The problem is the shot at the fans and the state. He shouldn't do that.
MULLY
[/quote]

[quote name='Mattyc' date='12 September 2009 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1252772728' post='800942']
Look, I can totally understand Jordan's love for his team. I can respect it 100% too. But as I said, he's in a position now where he needs to be a little choosier with his words. He is a Cincinnati Bengal now. He doesn't need to profess his love for OSU or any other team that he grew up hating. But he sure as hell doesn't need to be going around talking about how irritating the OSU fans are and how boring Ohio is. Doesn't bother me one bit if he goes on air and says USC is going to win or that USC is going to kick OSU's ass. The problem is the shot at the fans and the state. He shouldn't do that.
MULLY
[/quote]

Agree 100%...Jordan just needs to shut his goddam mouth. If he gets cut again, he's going to be out of the league and will have a tough time earning a living from his movie piss software.

[quote name='SoCal.BengalFan' date='12 September 2009 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1252764573' post='800915']
Do you really believe California blows? child please. Cali got everything you could ask for, and shit you dont care for. but there is a reason 40 million people live in the state. Beaches ,mountains, hollywood, hot chicks, and its going to be about 85 degrees today. Dont care about Ohio St. or USC, I just care about the Bengals
[/quote]

Yes, California blows. I was born and raised in Ohio and lived in San Diego and San Franciso. Traffic alone will drive you insane. People are snobs and I'll take a nice east coast beach anyday. The Atlantic is warmer and the sand is better.

Archived