Cincy’s Other Palmer QB(Jordan) Piles On Buckeyes, Fans

[b][url="http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/cincys-other-palmer-qb-piles-on-buckeyes-fans-25988"][size="5"][color="#000000"]Cincy's Other Palmer QB Piles On Buckeyes, Fans[/color][/size][/url][/b]
Posted by [url="http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/author/brooks/"][color="#000000"]Brooks[/color][/url] on Sep. 09, 2009, 4:42pm

Cincinnati quarterback [b]Jordan Palmer[/b], who backs up his brother [b]Carson[/b] on the Bengals, made the L.A. radio rounds Tuesday to promote [url="http://sportsbybrooks.com/hard-knocks-now-covering-contact-water-sports-25905"][color="#000000"]an iPhone app he helped develop call RunPee[/color][/url]. After doing about 15 minutes on the biz bit with the [b]Mason[/b] & [b]Ireland[/b] Show on 710 ESPN, Palmer asked the hosts what they thought of the USC-Ohio State game.

Seconds later, it became apparent Palmer wasn't so concerned with what the hosts had to say. Instead, he was looking for a platform to make like his brother Carson a year ago. Here's what the former USC QB and Heisman winner said on L.A radio in 2008:

[indent][i][i][url="http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2008/07/20/carson-palmer-hates-ohio-state/"][color="#000000"]I cannot stand the Buckeyes[/color][/url]. Having to live in Ohio and hear those people talk about their team, it drives me absolutely nuts.[/i][/i]

[/indent]And now for some of Jordan's comments, which were strikingly similar to his brother's.

[indent][i]Our Trojans are going to wreak some havoc this week. Ohio State fans are the most annoying people on the planet. It's unbelievable. … They wear their stuff year-end, because there's nothing else going on here. [/i]

[/indent][indent][i]They blamed it on the quarterback situation last year. (Now) They've got everything they need, I'm ready to see SC whip up on them when they're healthy and full speed. ([url="http://media.sportsbybrooks.com/2009/09/jordanpalmer090908.mp3"][color="#000000"]audio[/color][/url])[/i]

[/indent]"Our" Trojans? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jordan strap on a jock for [i]UTEP[/i]?

Dude is hanging by a thread in Cincinnati with the Bengals and blows up OSU exactly one year after his brother did the same - and took a subsequent torrent of criticism locally.

Sounds like Jordan might be a wee too optimistic about the financial prospects of RunPee.

[url="http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/cincys-other-palmer-qb-piles-on-buckeyes-fans-25988"]http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/cincys-other-palmer-qb-piles-on-buckeyes-fans-25988[/url]

You know, I could care less about the Buckeyes, sorry folks, I'm not a college football fan. However, it does piss me off when this goofy looking fuck starts talking shit about Ohio and it's residents. California is chock full of self-important douche bags and vapid whores. Fuck 'em, and this slack jawed motherfucker.

[quote name='StrengthOfFates' date='11 September 2009 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1252677110' post='800653']
You know, I could care less about the Buckeyes, sorry folks, I'm not a college football fan. However, it does piss me off when this goofy looking fuck starts talking shit about Ohio and it's residents. California is chock full of self-important douche bags and vapid whores. Fuck 'em, and this slack jawed motherfucker.
[/quote]

Don't forget the smog, traffic, and taxes.

But Ohio is a fucking shithole too, so...

Remember he was trying to be a salesman and he was on a [b]LOS ANGELES[/b] radio station. He was just trying to stir up some interest in his comments in order to draw more attention to Runpee.

Plus, even though he went to UTEP he was born and raised in Southern California. So USC is probably still his "home team".

And finally OSU fans do get a little carried away. Like UK basketball fans and Alabama football fans they live a little too much on hiw their team performs.

[quote name='fredtoast' date='11 September 2009 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1252678035' post='800663']

And finally OSU fans do get a little carried away. Like UK basketball fans and Alabama football fans they live a little too much on hiw their team performs.
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with being crazy about your team. We could use more Bengal fans like that. Maybe the decade of disappointment numbed many a fan.

[quote name='Jumpy' date='11 September 2009 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1252678528' post='800670']
Nothing wrong with being crazy about your team. We could use more Bengal fans like that. Maybe the decade of disappointment numbed many a fan.
[/quote]

WhatjewtawkinboutWillis? Bengals have PLENTY of crazy loyal fans. What we learn from Stealer fans, Yankee fans, Red Wing fans, Trojan fans is that it is EASY to be a crazy fan of a perennial winner franchise. It takes no emotional fortitude whatsoever.

Pretty much 90% of the people who post on these various boards are the crazy type you speak of. We live and die with this team just like those other boneheads, we just die more and keep coming back for more. I'd like to see how many fans bleed black and gold if their team hits the shit hole for 20 years. Would there be 47 straight sell outs after all those years of futility? I sincerely doubt it. There are no better fans than Bengals fans or Clipper fans or the best of the best....Cubs fans.

We don't need more fans crazy about their team. We have enough to fill a stadium for the past 4 years straight.

[quote name='fredtoast' date='11 September 2009 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1252678035' post='800663']
Remember he was trying to be a salesman and he was on a [b]LOS ANGELES[/b] radio station. He was just trying to stir up some interest in his comments in order to draw more attention to Runpee.

Plus, even though he went to UTEP he was born and raised in Southern California. So USC is probably still his "home team".

[/quote]

There's a reason they are called "fanatics".

Trust me, living in North Carolina, UNC and Duke fans are the same way. Especially the UNC fans around here.

Quit crying, USC > OSU. He's from Cali so he likes USC. Most OSU fans went to community college anyways so why dont you cheer for sinclair. I feel his pain, OSU hasnt beaten anyone in who knows how long. Didnt even score a td against a ranked team last year and their stupid fans still talk shit like theyre relevant.

[quote name='bengals8580' date='11 September 2009 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1252680539' post='800685']
Quit crying, USC > OSU. He's from Cali so he likes USC. Most OSU fans went to community college anyways so why dont you cheer for sinclair. I feel his pain, OSU hasnt beaten anyone in who knows how long. Didnt even score a td against a ranked team last year and their stupid fans still talk shit like theyre relevant.
[/quote]

you exaggerate and are as belligerent as OSU fans, just the other direction..... they CLEARLY have a good football program. but have been overpowered in the end many years in a row, doesnt mean they didnt have what it takes to get there..

I can understand that Jordan was born and raised cheering for USC, but he's in a position now where he should choose his words more carefully. I kind of felt sorry for him during Hard Knocks when he was talking about how kids are disappointed when they find out it's him and not Carson getting ready to sign their stuff, well, fuck him and the horse he rode in on. I have no love whatsoever for the Buckeyes, I hate college football when it gets right down to it, but this inbred fuck is taking a shot at my people. Fuck him!
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='11 September 2009 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1252681213' post='800689']
I can understand that Jordan was born and raised cheering for USC, but he's in a position now where he should choose his words more carefully. I kind of felt sorry for him during Hard Knocks when he was talking about how kids are disappointed when they find out it's him and not Carson getting ready to sign their stuff, well, fuck him and the horse he rode in on. I have no love whatsoever for the Buckeyes, I hate college football when it gets right down to it, but this inbred fuck is taking a shot at my people. Fuck him!
MULLY
[/quote]

im going to be as nice as possible to you about this :rolleyes:

[size="7"][b]CHILD PLEASE[/b][/size]

[quote name='fredtoast' date='11 September 2009 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1252678035' post='800663']

[/quote]

Testify.

I live in fucking BuckeyeVille. I've heard nothing but SC game hype for months now. I keep saying "it's fucking 7 versus 3...it's not the BCS Championship". No matter...these robots are already programed.

And I remember Carson said his stuff on an LA radio station last year too. Like Jordan's, it was for a distinctly SoCal audience.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='11 September 2009 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1252681213' post='800689']
MULLY
[/quote]

actually that non inbred fuck is taking a shot at the inbred fucks i have to live with..... he didnt say anything inaccurate...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='11 September 2009 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1252684426' post='800709']
actually that non inbred fuck is taking a shot at the inbred fucks i have to live with..... he didnt say anything inaccurate...
[/quote]

Yeah. Especially this part:

[quote]They wear their stuff year-end, [b]because there's nothing else going on here.[/b] [/quote]

Archived