Texans Lose Starter

[quote name='GoCommando' date='15 October 2009 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1255620419' post='816614']
Caldwell was the center that a bunch of us wanted the Bengals to take from Alabama. New position, no reps or playing time this season, plus general rookiness and first game jitters, means Peko and/or Sims should have a big game.
[/quote]

I smell a blowout this week:

Bengals 31
Texans 13

How many people here predicted a blowout of the Browns? I will man up and admit that I saw us beating them by at least 10 points.

This team seems to stay with the best teams in the league, but it also keeps the bad teams around.

I wouldn't be predicting any kind of thrashing just yet.

[quote name='#22' date='15 October 2009 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1255623026' post='816632']
How many people here predicted a blowout of the Browns? I will man up and admit that I saw us beating them by at least 10 points.

This team seems to stay with the best teams in the league, but it also keeps the bad teams around.

I wouldn't be predicting any kind of thrashing just yet.
[/quote]

I want a freakn thrashin, im tired of this cardiac crap!

But why do i still have that bad feeling lingering. bengals fans just cant seem to shake it.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' date='15 October 2009 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1255628070' post='816674']
Frankly, I don't care if they win by one or if they win by 100. JUST WIN BABY!!!!!

You don't get style points for winning, only wins count in the major leagues....
[/quote]

I'm in line of this train of thought. You want to be playing your best football in December/January. I'll take the close wins all day early in the season if it results in blowouts later in the season. Not only could we rest easy that we have the victory, but also that the playoffs are in our future. Blowouts in weeks 12 - 19 please...

Archived