7. Rosenberg (OPEN Sports) 73-30

BOTTOM
52. Prisco (CBS Sports) 65-38
52. Marvez (FOX) 65-38
52. Corbett (USATODAY)65-38
55. Allen (ESPN) 64-39
56. Wood (USATODAY) 62-41
57. Halpin (FOX Sports PFP) 59-44

[quote name='#22' date='01 November 2009 - 04:50 AM' timestamp='1257065443' post='822062']
I don't understand how noone at all picks the Browns to upset the Bears.
[/quote]
The Instant Brownies are always listed as two touchdown underdogs to Bye Week every year.

In Cleveland, the biggest quarterback controversy is which one is gayer.
Tough call, but I can see Brady Quiff with the upper hand on Dingleberry Anderson.
Not literally "see", of course and thank Heavens but just sayin'

i watched the browns vikings game last night on nfl game rewind (nfl.com/rewind) and then the bengals browns and browns bills, to see anderson, and quinn... quinn seems to be 10x the better passer, he may flea the pocket quicker, but he made some nice throws running around, quinn should be the QB there..

only thing i can think is Mangini kew the season was shot at 0-2 or 0-3 and figured why get quinn killed and put anderson in there to see if you can lure some trade bate for another draft pick, a 4th maybe, so they can get rid of anderson and giv the job to Quinn with a fresh start next year... lots will have to change, j lewis will probably be gone, and they ahve two OK backs in harrison and Davis? plus cribbs to work with..

they ahve some holes in defense that are awfully big... i dont know what i would do there.. grab adecent FA safety draft a corner and LB and hope the D-line can be decent? i udnno.. its a mess there.. mangini will certainly need 3 drafts and offseason to get them even back to respectable.

i dont think there is a head coach on the planet who thinks derek anderson is the answer to anything..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='01 November 2009 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1257087423' post='822080']
i watched the browns vikings game last night on nfl game rewind (nfl.com/rewind) and then the bengals browns and browns bills, to see anderson, and quinn... quinn seems to be 10x the better passer, he may flea the pocket quicker, but he made some nice throws running around, quinn should be the QB there..

only thing i can think is Mangini kew the season was shot at 0-2 or 0-3 and figured why get quinn killed and put anderson in there to see if you can lure some trade bate for another draft pick, a 4th maybe, so they can get rid of anderson and giv the job to Quinn with a fresh start next year... lots will have to change, j lewis will probably be gone, and they ahve two OK backs in harrison and Davis? plus cribbs to work with..

they ahve some holes in defense that are awfully big... i dont know what i would do there.. grab adecent FA safety draft a corner and LB and hope the D-line can be decent? i udnno.. its a mess there.. mangini will certainly need 3 drafts and offseason to get them even back to respectable.

i dont think there is a head coach on the planet who thinks derek anderson is the answer to anything..
[/quote]

I thought Mangini's rationale was that Quinn is a dink n dunker while Anderson can throw downfield - badly, but downfield. Pair that with our ability to make any scrub Cleveland QB a star for a week and you have a good reason for starting BA versus us. He did ok, but since then has been a debacle.

[quote name='SF2' date='01 November 2009 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1257083324' post='822071']
Mangina is making Romeo Crennel look like Vince Lombardi. Just trade Quinn if you hate him so much. I think its a case of "Screw the fans, I am not starting Quinn just cause they want me to."
[/quote]

Maybe him playing Anderson is a sign he hates Anderson

Archived