Which will you buy?

which will you buy?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. which will you buy?

• Playstation 3
    • XBOX 360

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 19 2005, 10:33 AM']Its chanukah bitch! and i aint even jewish.. lmao sry just had to get u on htat one
[right][post="94088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

hahaha...damnit i was close

[quote name='starkesn' date='May 18 2005, 08:13 PM']absolutly wrong. XBOX now even has final fantasy!

XBOX 360 ALL THE WAY!

Plus, Halo 3 will be released on the same day as PS3! I can't wait till it earns more on the first day than PS3!  :D
[right][post="94020"][/post][/right][/quote]

Man............I can't wait for that XBOX 360 to come out and when it does I will be counting the days for Halo 3's release.

[quote name='WHODEYNATION' date='May 20 2005, 04:34 AM']PS3
looking at PS3 and Xbox360 its close but PS3 is way better IMO
[right][post="94511"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How so??? less cababilties.... More expensive... Later release date... No halo.....

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 20 2005, 09:18 AM']How so??? less cababilties.... More expensive... Later release date... No halo.....
[right][post="94533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ps3 hands down... bill gates and the geeks of microsoft can keep their cinder block sized controllers and halo.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='May 18 2005, 01:52 PM']this could change some peoples mind on if they buy the ps3 for sure...

ps3 said to be about [u][b]$465[/b][/u]

"According a an article published in the May 17th edition of Japan's Mainichi Shimbun, the PlayStation 3 could be one of the most expensive mass-market videogame consoles ever created. Officials from Sony apparently told the newspaper that PlayStation 3s would sell in Japan for "less than 50,000 yen each." That translates to about $465 US dollars. "

that is definatley ridiculous...

[url="http://ps3.ign.com/articles/615/615745p1.html"]http://ps3.ign.com/articles/615/615745p1.html[/url]
[right][post="93819"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Don't know if this would apply...but Japan's economic policy is to make their exports cheaper to other countries as opposed to what the price would be in Japan in order to gain market share. So as far as the retail price goes it will probably be less than what it costs in Japan.

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 20 2005, 09:18 AM']How so??? less cababilties.... More expensive... Later release date... No halo.....
[right][post="94533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

no one knows the price. and im certainly not trusting a foreign conversion of what its said to cost in that country. wtf.

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='May 20 2005, 12:41 PM']ps3 hands down... bill gates and the geeks of microsoft can keep their cinder block sized controllers and halo.
[right][post="94605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ha, the 360 is smaller, it would have to be, ive had desktop computers smaller than the first xbox.

[quote name='whodey319' date='May 20 2005, 02:02 PM']am i the only person that thinks Halo is overrated?
[right][post="94651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

no

[quote name='jza10304' date='May 20 2005, 03:08 PM']Don't know if this would apply...but Japan's economic policy is to make their exports cheaper to other countries as opposed to what the price would be in Japan in order to gain market share.  So as far as the retail price goes it will probably be less than what it costs in Japan.
[right][post="94680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

logic and facts just upset people. if you just let them make up things they want to call facts to put everyone else down they seem much happier.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Archived