You want to know what is irritating

Ill tell you whats irritating...

Penalties!!!....presnap kill me.......wideouts holding kill me......

How do you change it??? havent got a clue so I just live with a loathe it but
I accept it as it is what it is ( is that a new phrase? ..how burnt out is that one anyway?)
and hope they can overcome these mental miscues....

[quote name='claptonrocks' timestamp='1285021216' post='921141']
Ill tell you whats irritating...

Penalties!!!....presnap kill me.......wideouts holding kill me......

How do you change it??? havent got a clue so I just live with a loathe it but
I accept it as it is what it is ( is that a new phrase? ..how burnt out is that one anyway?)
and hope they can overcome these mental miscues....
[/quote]

at some point you have to question their coach. this has been going on for what, three years now? it just shouldn't be tolerated like it is, game after game after game.

[quote name='mani85' timestamp='1285002578' post='920979']
To add to that, he said "I give the Ravens a ton of credit for coming off a tough game and a short week to hold the bengals to 5 field goals." What the fuck? Is this fuck for real?
[/quote]

Cowherd is King Douche of that asshat network. Berman comes in at an extremely close 2nd place...

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1285039725' post='921218']
at some point you have to question their coach. this has been going on for what, three years now? it just shouldn't be tolerated like it is, game after game after game.
[/quote]

You may NEVER question Brat. He's not responsible for the poor performance of the offense.

He doesn't call the plays that fail. Only the ones that succeed.

Any failures are the result of a lack of talent, or crappy position coaches. Only successes belong to the almighty Brat.

Or were you pointing the finger at the position coaches and I misread your post..? -_-

[quote name='StripedCrusader' timestamp='1285017079' post='921113']
What do you all say that since our offense didn't score touchdowns and the rat birds got some questionable calls against them we petition the NFL to give the victory to the ravens instead?
[/quote]

It should count as TWO wins. Like fighting with one hand tied behind your back.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1285052130' post='921230']
You may NEVER question Brat. He's not responsible for the poor performance of the offense.

He doesn't call the plays that fail. Only the ones that succeed.

Any failures are the result of a lack of talent, or crappy position coaches. Only successes belong to the almighty Brat.

Or were you pointing the finger at the position coaches and I misread your post..? -_-
[/quote]

Unless Brat has a play calling for an intentional motion penalty, I don't see how that can be his fault aside from
the collective mandate on all team coaches to teach the players to avoid sloppy play.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1285016714' post='921107']
I agree that the offense has to still find its rhythm, however watching the replay now, they need to have some more designed plays for Shipley and gresham, especially Shipley. In the first half the offense was moving the ball the best when those two were getting the ball in their hands.
[/quote]

I think that comes as they grow, most rookies arent going to digest the entire playbook and play up to speed that quickly.

Archived