US deploys 'game-changer' weapon to Afghanistan

oldschooler

[quote name='Homer_Rice' timestamp='1291980839' post='949416']
[url="http://restrepothemovie.com/story/"]Restrepo.[/url] On Netflix streaming for those who get it.
[/quote]

Watching it now. All I can say is wow so far. The HD imagery is unreal, as are the panoramic vistas. I expect that images of woeful death will soon depress me...

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1292297507' post='950674']
Watching it now. All I can say is wow so far. The HD imagery is unreal, as are the panoramic vistas. I expect that images of woeful death will soon depress me...
[/quote]
I thought this was a pretty well done documentary. Strictly from the p.o.v. of the troops with little editorializing. Draw your own conclusions.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' timestamp='1292299092' post='950680']
I thought this was a pretty well done documentary. Strictly from the p.o.v. of the troops with little editorializing. Draw your own conclusions.
[/quote]

I had to stop for now, but I expect the initial "young, dumb and full of cum" bravado expressed prior to insertion is going to be rapidly replaced with "what the fuck am I doing here?".

Here is something for you that want this weapon... It will not be long before someone figures out a technology to defeat, mislead, and/or explode these microchip rounds before they are fired or shortly around activation timeframe. For every measure there is a counter measure...

Archived